FS samba green CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nice looking car bro. I don't know what your reserve is but I am pretty sure you'll get at least the 2k bid. Good luck with it.

Very rare JDM armrest/storage compartment (see them sell on ebay for $150+)

I don;t see anything rare about it, I have teh same storage compartment in my 91 DX

That car is rice. I'm not one to scream rice every time I see aftermarket parts... but look.. Big fat body kit, giant heavy rims, eye-bleeding color.. and NO performance.. besides an intake and exhaust, no doubt making it sound nice and farty.

All show, no go.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 16 2005, 11:44 AM
That car is rice. I'm not one to scream rice every time I see aftermarket parts... but look.. Big fat body kit, giant heavy rims, eye-bleeding color.. and NO performance.. besides an intake and exhaust, no doubt making it sound nice and farty.

All show, no go.
[post=540718]Quoted post[/post]​

Blow me.

Eye bleeding color? Lol...it's an OEM Honda color, bro...

edit: That's a hella nice rex, btw...I'd buy that shit if I didn't have my hatch

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 16 2005, 01:44 PM
Eye bleeding color? Lol...it's an OEM Honda color, bro...

I don't care if its a OEM ford color.. it still makes my eyes bleed. Its a nice rex.. Way too swoopy and scoopy for my taste.. But don't you thing you should have a little go with your show??

I had tons of performance mods planned (LS swap for 1) but i really don't have the time or money for them so i am selling it. I'm really not into the bodykit much either and since there is no way to take it off its there for good. It really didn't cost me much to put together since i did all the work myself.

Hey will i noticed that we both joined HS within 3 days of each other..........but compare post counts lol.

Back