FS: Seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ne1 interested in sparco rev seats, theyre red have some fade as usual, comes with harness and rails and brackets, there are 2 seats. Lemme know if ur interested.
-thanks

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, pics and where are you located. What car are the brackets and rails for. C'mon dood, more info!!!or are we supposed to just guess? :ph34r:

They're your seats dude, tell me what kind of price your thinking about and i'll make you an offer. Pics would also help determine what kind of price i'd be willing to pay for them.

you have to post a price, its in the rules your supposed to read before you post something for sale. it prevents needless lowballing. i could offer you 5 dollars for the seats, but i know you wouldnt go for it, so post a price!

sorry but ive been busy with skool, ill try and get pics up by this weekend, retail on these was like almost 2gs for both but since there used and faded i want like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ill let u guys know tommor or so, becasue i really dont have a certain rpice in mind i thought no1 was gonna be interseted in them, but u really cant make an offer without the pics so ill try asap to get them up, and the guy from socal what part of socal? u can come see them if ur close or want too

I'll give ya tree-fiddy... :D

Seriously, I'm interested too so post a price for all of us!!!!!!!

Damn, RE you still havent sold that block If you still want my offer for 175 I'kk have it next week.

Anyway how much for the seats dude.

Back