FS: Skunk2 Intake Manifold for 94-01 GS-R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Somebody buy this. It's a good deal. And I'll... um... send you a thank-you note with a gold star on it, too.

I bought one on ebay for $200 shipped, but I got a notice from Ebay that the seller's account was suspended...

I already paid with paypal, but I got the 'paypal protection' shit...If it falls through, and I get my money back, I'll buy yours.

I AM INTERESTED IN THIS IF IT WILL FIT A 93 TEG WITH A B20Z SWAP?? YOU DONT WANT A HOLLEY 68MM TB DO YOU??

ehh... its just so much fucking work to change out. that dam IM bracket... lol i dont know
talk me into it

i know gsr's got that butterfly valve in them. so it may be a stupid question but it wont work on benefit any on a port and polished b16a2 engine will it?

This is a skunk2 manifold. It's aftermarket and does not have the IAB system. It is made for a B18C1 head, though and will unfortunately not bolt onto your B16A head.

It's still for sale, B. :D

The intake manifold bracket isn't that hard to get off. It took me half an hour to do when I was going to install this thing on my GS-R swapped hatch.

...'course, my car was up on a lift. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 4 2005, 11:29 PM
ehh... its just so much fucking work to change out. that dam IM bracket... lol i dont know
talk me into it
[post=441225]Quoted post[/post]​

B seriously if you get all the parts, its easy. theres some things that you dont NEED but i think it would look ghetto if you didnt get. i got the type r throttle brackets and throttle cable. some people just use the b16 one and a ls cable or some shit but with all the type r parts it fits together real nice. also the pcv valve doesnt have to be moved but i did it so it looks more stock, and not just run a hose threw that hole in the manifold. you will also need new studs for mounting the fuel rail to the manifold. the middle stud is different then the 2 on the ends. the middle one is pretty much threaded all the way down but the outer ones arent threaded enough to tighten the rail down. so i went to acura and bought 2 more middle studs for the gsr. you could easily go to a hardware store and just get a bolt the right size. also the fuel rail spacers will have to go bye bye. they are too thick. but you still need someothing to fill the gap since theres still about 2mm difference. i just used a washer that was about the right size. and then you pretty much need to swap everything over from the old mani to the new, IAT, IACV, etc. and of course new gaskets and such. i think the biggest problem i had was removing all the old IM gasket from head. it gets stuck on there and you have to use a razor blade. theres a site that pretty much lays out everything that needs to be done, lemme find it real quick.

Back