Fs: Slim Turbo Raditator Fan, JDM Wire Cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

david_jones001

I have one slim 12 inch push or pull rad fan for turbo cars. Comes with the wiring and mounts all brand new in box. Never used. 45 shipped
wOTIzMDMwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE3D.jpg

wOTIzMDMxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE3D.jpg

one jdm spark plug cover. works for b16's and b18c's 30 shipped
11995619_43447074_0.jpg

I have 2 b18 valve covers one is for a b18a and one is for a b18b, one is painted read and the other needs paint. 30 shipped each

I have one turboXS BOV ELBOW, its a 90 degree elbow. will work on ANY TURBO XS bov, it comes with the little screws and rubber washer and its brand new in box straight from TurboXS , 20 shipped
14_1_b.jpg

Never used 8 inch flexpipe with 2 inchs out outlet on each side, 2.5 inside. 40 shipped

I only take paypal, safe for me and you, thanks. And i do have some pics on reguest, but if ur not intrested or ready to buy dont ask for pics

Please do not purchase from this person as they have not paid me for a product that they received over two months ago. I have repeatedly requested final payment and am now being ignored after getting unfulfilled promises of payment.

If payment is made, I will only happily delete this post, however until that time I will maintain posting these or appropriate responses according to the site rules on each sale you have until final payment is received.

If you are considering purchasing this item please beware as this person has lacked integrity as of yet with online sales and purchases.

Back