Fs: Spoon Wrist Bands

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"lsvtec" they do have a function, or at least spoon claims they do. basically, they're supposed to protect from brake fluid/clutch fluid from going all over the engine, in case there is failure in some way.

now i've never seen anything like this, but i'm sure under extreme conditions where the brake fluid heats up (under extreme conditions) this could happen.

Originally posted by chet@Feb 6 2003, 02:18 PM
"lsvtec" they do have a function, or at least spoon claims they do. basically, they're supposed to protect from brake fluid/clutch fluid from going all over the engine, in case there is failure in some way.

now i've never seen anything like this, but i'm sure under extreme conditions where the brake fluid heats up (under extreme conditions) this could happen.

Spoon is afterall a performance engine company who makes parts for cars which will be doing long distance driving (as opposed to inline racing.)

So I guess it makes sense they make these. If you're out doing 300 mile runs with constant turns... I could see the fluid heating up real quick.

Back