FS: testing waters obd1 integra ls engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Hey Guys...
Im broke. . I ran out of funds so im testing waters with this one..
I have a I beleive its a 94 integra ls engine that I need to get rid off...Its totally legit. It came out of an automatic integra ls..Tranny is still on there..
I'll even give you a receipt with it..You can also check the serial #'s on it and check with your local authorities just to proof to you its not stolen...
The reason i'm being so picky about this is because of all the integra's being stolen nowadays...

I dont know How much to sell it for so im just testing waters with this....If price is right i'll get rid of it...

ok heres the deal...
94 integra ls engine
i think it had a little over 130xxx miles when pulled...
auto tranny
wiring harness
and all the goods..Ran awesome before pulled..

doesnt have axles or ecu....

I've done bussiness with a lot of you guys here...and one even came over my house..I wonder who? bahaha
Contact/PM or post for more info...

Thanks
JoJO

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jul 31 2005, 01:57 AM
2 bucks you can't beat that man come one!!lol
[post=533515]Quoted post[/post]​

Bahhahaa..Best Offer so far is $400.00 from local guy......I think im gonna sell the shit....Oh and he dont need the tanny....so I think the tranny is still up for sale.....who wants it...? B/O suckasssss!

I might sell my Gsr and my 97LS too...I have to think about it though.... :p

"BooohOoGGoo" = ohh and 'shaunie'....Bring a truck to buff bufff...I might just sell it to you cheap....save some $ and get your a** downhere...--> manG! The FALLS are calling you... :p

Back