Fs: Turbocharged Del Sol Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

secondGEN_CRX

1993 Honda del Sol Si

Engine: SOHC VTEC (D16Z6)

Mileage: 95,200 (about half are highway miles)

Factory
Options:
5-Speed Manual Transmission
Power Windows/Rear Window
Power Mirrors
Removable Hard-Top
Power-assisted four-wheel disc brakes
Power-assisted rack and pinion steering
drivers-side bag),
Four-wheel double wishbone suspension,
Front stabilizer bar
Adjustable steering column
Tachometer
Digital clock
Rear window defroster
Cold A/C
Honda Car Alarm with Remote

Engine
Modifications:
MSD Sport Compact Ignition Control Unit
MSD Blaster 2 External Coil/mount
MSD Modified Distributor Cap
Battery Relocation Kit
AEM Tru Power Pulleys (silver)
Holley In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump (255l.p.h.)
GReddy TD40H 15G Turbocharger
GReddy Type-31 Intercooler
Blitz Super Sound Blow-off Valve
Short Throw Shifter
Matrix Adjustable Coil-Overs
2.75†Custom Exhaust (turbo header -> back
Reactive Muffler
Body
Modifications:
Brand New Captiva Blue Pearl Paint
VIS “Grade A†Carbon-Fiber Hood
VIS Strada F1 Front
VIS Invader Side Skirts
VIS TSC Rear Valance
VIS Z3 Fenders
S2000 Invader DTM Rear Wing from VIS
17†ICW Ten Spoke-Tuner Rims w/ Kumho Ecsta Supra 712(new!)
Interior
Modifications:
del Sol Zigzag Floor Mats (blue)
Pioneer CD player
White Face Indiglow Gauges
Lunar Series 5†Tachometer w/ Shift Lite
Lunar Series Boost Gauge
Lunar Series Air/Fuel Gauge
Lunar Series Oil Pressure Gauge
APC Fire Extinguisher (blue)
Custom Shift Knob
Ichibahn Emergency Brake Handle

New Parts:
Timing Belt
Distributor
NGK Spark Plugs
Distributor Rotor
Ignition Control Module

Parts Not
Installed:
Exedy Racing Clutch (directly from Japan)
Ichibahn Petals (blue)
Blue Vacuum Hose Kit
B&M CommandFlo Fuel Flow Modifier
B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge

History: I am the 4th owner of the car. The car was bone stock with 88,000 miles and in mint condition. I bought it from an older couple that was in the middle of having a family and they realized that they couldn’t afford to have the two-seat car sit around in the garage anymore. They bought the car when they first were married from a younger girl who lived about 150 miles north from them. The girl purchased the car from the very first owners that lived all the way in Alaska! (that is where a lot of the highway miles came from) The car was always taken care of from the day it came out of the factory. I personally feel I’ve taken the most care of the vehicle out of all the owners because I have basically re-done the whole car.

The body work began late winter of 2002 and was completed at the end of April 2002 by Kirby Johnson, who does professional, classic auto restoration in Columbus, Nebraska. All of his work is guaranteed for one year after completion, which is still valid. The car was piece by piece taken a part and sanded, removed any blemishes, primed, painted with six coats of Captiva Blue Pearl, and clear coated. The body kit, fenders and spoiler was installed by him and me. Lastly, the “grade A†carbon-fiber hood was put in place.

The full MSD ignition and the battery relocation kit were installed in late August. The turbocharger and intercooler was installed when the odometer read 93,477 miles in early October. It then was properly broke-in and not revved past 3500rpm for 500 miles. The oil is changed every 2,000 miles or less with 5w30 synthetic motor oil. I take care of my vehicles and my father owns an oil changing business.

The car is always spotless. A thin layer of dust on it is the dirtiest it has ever been. It has never been driven in the rain or snow. I’ve driven the car to a couple big cities to the show and meets and it gets wonderful highway gas mileage with the turbo. The Honda del Sol is usually driven on Friday or Saturday nights and the rest of the time it sits happily under its California Custom Fit Car Cover, in its own separate garage. Just recently the car made it into a magazine called Northern Rodder and had lots of pictures and a good size article about the car.

This car is very, very nice and runs awesome. I have invested a lot of time and money into it. It is basically flawless and very cherry. I am asking $13,500 for the car. It is well worth every penny. All you have to do is buy it and drive it home. The only thing that the car might need is aftermarket shocks/struts.

Serious inquires only! If you are serious I have pictures available upon request by - email: tyler_is_my_name@hotmail.com or phone: 402-564-1951

Shipping can be arranged at buyers cost.

http://www.thebiglot.com/adPicPage.asp?AD_...ID=185269&PT=J&

Back