FS: Various goodies for EG Civic: ETD, power folding mirrors, etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Avionixx

Some lowlife scumbags decided to steal and strip my beloved EG6 a few weeks ago and so I have no further use for all of this stuff and I could definitely use the money.

EG6 JDM Power Folding Mirrors
Black in color, paint has some scratches on it, could certainly use new paint, but it's not quite as ugly as primer. Comes with JDM switch and the power folding relay (both come with cut harnesses). The mirrors don't come with cut harnesses, so this is better suited for people with power mirrors already unless you're a whiz with wiring. Asking $150 shipped UPS Ground insured.

Engine Torque Damper

A no-name damper, but looks to be comparable to the brand name ones. Never used, this particular ETD has brackets that mount to the head and top of strut tower. I'm assuming it fits all B-series heads in EGs. Asking $60 shipped

Power steering pump, PS bracket and A/C bracket plus idler

Bought this in anticipation of a PS conversion, but fortunately didn't have enough time to do it. I think the pump and brackets were from a B16, while the A/C bracket presumably fits all B-series engines. Comes with bolts. Asking $60 shipped (it's heavy stuff!)

USDM B-Series A/C bracket (yes, another one), E-brake boot, Prothane bushing kit for manual steering rack, pair of clear sidemarker lenses, faux carbon A-pillar gauge pod
A/C bracket: Asking $30 shipped, appears to have been bought at the dealership
E-brake boot: $10 shipped, made of felt with blue stitching
Prothane rack kit: $30 shipped
Clear sidemarker lenses: $20 shipped
A-pillar gauge pod: $20 shipped.

Either send me a PM or email me at mmxii @ comcast.net if you're interested.
heatware: heatsinker
ebay: neptunegrapple

According to Google, that's North Dakota. Is that right? Basically shipping is included with the price unless you're outside of the continental US.

Back