fs1992 acura integra ls head, durham, nc., no ship

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wodstlk

durham,NC:FS: 1992 b18a1 head with les than 100k, complete

head has less than 100k, is in great condition. complete head assembly minus distributor. has intake manifold valve cover too. I was going to pnp but I ran out of time. I live in Durham and do not want to ship this thing. just needs a good lube and re torque before install. I would like to get 150 for it, I paid 200. e mail wodstlk@earthlink.net or call 919 403 1953
sell%20012_small.jpg
sell%20011_small.jpg
sell%20013_small.jpg
sell%20014_small.jpg

you can see larger pictures plus other things i am selling here
shoot me an offer here or email me @ wodstlk@earthlink.net

i will ship, but it will be around 60 bucks for s&h
thanks
aaron

Originally posted by wodstlk@Mar 13 2004, 04:38 PM
durham,NC:FS: 1992 b18a1 head with les than 100k, complete

head has less than 100k, is in great condition. complete head assembly minus distributor. has intake manifold valve cover too. I was going to pnp but I ran out of time. I live in Durham and do not want to ship this thing. just needs a good lube and re torque before install. I would like to get 150 for it, I paid 200. e mail wodstlk@earthlink.net or call 919 403 1953
sell%20012_small.jpg
sell%20011_small.jpg
sell%20013_small.jpg
sell%20014_small.jpg

you can see larger pictures plus other things i am selling here
shoot me an offer here or email me @ wodstlk@earthlink.net

i will ship, but it will be around 60 bucks for s&h
thanks
aaron

bump

went to see the head. Its almost a complete top end minus the distributor and rail only. Saw it in person. Its a good buy for head (in good shape, no cracks or over-wear on cams). Basically, you get the intake, throttle body, sensors, head, valve-cov and the four fuel injectors.

Bump for a nice guy. Wish I had the permission to buy it. :worthy:

Originally posted by CRXNuts@Apr 6 2004, 05:23 AM
went to see the head. Its almost a complete top end minus the distributor and rail only. Saw it in person. Its a good buy for head (in good shape, no cracks or over-wear on cams). Basically, you get the intake, throttle body, sensors, head, valve-cov and the four fuel injectors.

Bump for a nice guy. Wish I had the permission to buy it. :worthy:

thanks. ya, someone buy this beast

Back