Fuel And Cooling, B16 Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heterosapian

Should I be worried about replacing/supplementing the fuel pump and radiator on my 89hf when the b goes in? I'm assuming i'll need both because i'm quite the lead foot now (i know, i know, its an hf, maybe thats why i stomp it constantly ;) ) and that might cause problems with the mighty b and the puny pump and radiator in there now.

if yes, then any part suggestions would really help. TIA

just purchased a 90 HF and a some what built B16a (ITR manifold, CTR pistions, STR fuel rail, GSR cams, AEm cam gears, etc. ) what do i need to swap SMOOTHLY? please help

Originally posted by tegar91@Feb 19 2003, 12:15 PM
just purchased a 90 HF and a some what built B16a (ITR manifold, CTR pistions, STR fuel rail, GSR cams, AEm cam gears, etc. ) what do i need to swap SMOOTHLY? please help

:gives: start your own thread and stop ripping on this one

i have not heard of people having problems with the fuel pump or radiators on swaped b16 in CRXs... I have swapped a few b16s in 90-91 civic hatchbacks and they are all still running stock radiators and fuel pumps. All those motors are running ctr pistons and cams, with skunk2 valve train.

i have not heard of people having problems with the fuel pump or radiators on swaped b16 in CRXs

nice one, thanks. I think i'm gunna go ahead and add a zex inline since i'll be running a jrsc later anyway. I'm fabbing up a water injection system (complements of those crazy dsm guys over at vfaq.com) so hopefully under boost the stock radiator will sufice.
thanks again
peace

Back