WI Garage Cleanout 84-87 Crx, 86-89 Teg, 88-91 Civic, 92-95 Civic, 96-00

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

esi42

Garage Cleanout 84-87 Crx, 86-89 Integra, 88-91 Civic, 90 Legend, Updated 3/11/09

sold

Last edited:
please tell me you have more 84-87 crx parts than what is listed.
have a thermoswitch/aux fan switch?
misc gaskets?

location.

also, please take mitsubishi and evolution out of your keywords, we dont appreciate your antique parts ;)

I dont have any ew parts, car was swapped when I got it. As for the part you need, Im not sure what you mean. Is that part under the hood, by the raditor fan, or maybe in the dash? I do have some other stuff if you let me know what you need.

location.

also, please take mitsubishi and evolution out of your keywords, we dont appreciate your antique parts ;)

Everyone knows if you put honda parts on a dsm it makes them leak less oil and put down more boost :rolleyes:

riight.

DSMs are built in the US. evos are built in japan.

I cant knock the Lancer, definitely better than a Laser. Except for my buddies 86 or 87 Lancer(that year may be wrong). It looked like a 4dr Dodge Spirit, but had a hatchback. Dash had more gauges than the space shuttle. ^_^

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
collage.jpg

Last edited:
I dont have any ew parts, car was swapped when I got it. As for the part you need, Im not sure what you mean. Is that part under the hood, by the raditor fan, or maybe in the dash? I do have some other stuff if you let me know what you need.
sry, thermosensor. apparently there are 2.
(looking while standing from front of car looking at the car) one is back of rad, lower left, next to drain plug (on 84-87 crx si). end away from rad looks like the end of a 2 prong plug for a cord.
one is above oil filter on back of engine (on 84-87 crx si). (block thermosensor) end away from rad looks like the end of a 2 prong plug for a cord.

what are they from? might not be compatible. are they from rad or block? if so which car's rad and which car's block? thx

Back