Gathers VXD-022Mi Honda Navigation system (video demo inside)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im very interested in the Gathers VXD-022Mi Honda Navigation system sorry i said touch screen if you want to sell it pm some info like were your located do you have any vouches

he wont flake, he thinks that your a little shady and that your flaking on him cause you wont pm him back, he has pm'ed you a few times and you wont get back to him so who's the flake, just pm him back so he can buy it from you, i don't know why your making this so difficult, just suck up your pride and pm him back its not that hard, hes got money, hes just waiting for your pm, but im done, so don't reply back with anymore b.s., if you wanna sell it then pm him back, if not then delete this ad cause obviously you don't wanna sell it, for all these times you have replied back to me you could have pm'ed him and sold it already, so quit wasting time...

First off don't tell me how to run my threads. I have enough experience to know that someone with a total of three posts expressing interest in an item is most likely going to flake. Not to mention someone expressing interest in an item I don't even have for sale i.e. A touch screen. If he was actually interested he wouldve read the post thouroughly and noticed that nowhere does it say "touch screen" the third third thing working against him is having a buddy named "widebodyeg" if you have a widebody eg you aren't capable of appreciating authentic oem audio of japan. You probably have a pioneer detatch face cd player from 97 running a pawn shop amp, some jensen subs and the factory interior speakers from 1992.

So how about making that 27th post of yours in someone elses thread. P.S. I pm'ed your boy back days ago with no reply.

first off quit being a dousche bag, it looks like you sold it so shut your mouth and i wasnt telling you how to run your thread, you were just being stupid because of one mistake my buddy made and so what if my screen name is widebodyeg, it doesnt mean thats what i drive, i have a oem ep3 with oem sound system like it came from the factory, so shut your mouth mr know it all dousche bag, mr "yesSIR", big guy on campus, your the boss man, get a life and quit talking shit, all i was doing was trying to help but you had a stick too far up your ass to understand, you were to busy complaining ...

first off quit being a dousche bag, it looks like you sold it so shut your mouth and i wasnt telling you how to run your thread, you were just being stupid because of one mistake my buddy made and so what if my screen name is widebodyeg, it doesnt mean thats what i drive, i have a oem ep3 with oem sound system like it came from the factory, so shut your mouth mr know it all dousche bag, mr "yesSIR", big guy on campus, your the boss man, get a life and quit talking shit, all i was doing was trying to help but you had a stick too far up your ass to understand, you were to busy complaining ...

haha, allow me to make a suggestion; next time you decide to type a message and posting it for the entire forum to potentially view, copy that message then paste it into a word document and run a spell and grammar check before clicking submit. that blob of letters above this post is ridiculous and gives educated people like myself a migraine. shut my mouth? i'm typing retard, my mouth is shut. to address your user name, i'm assuming you chose the title...since it's a choice and all...because you either owned one at some point or worse, are a big fan of them. knowing that, odds are you're not really sure what gathers is and if you're buddy is interested i should expect an unreasonable $100 offer equaling a waste of my time.

by the way, i pm'ed the dude right after you first mentioned it with no response and that was before you got all butthurt and started talking shit on how i run my threads. like i said in the beginning, flaker.

ooooh, smart guy, you graduated community college with a phd in sucking and the only reason he didnt buy it from you is because your paypal is unconfirmed and everybody who sends money through paypal knows that you never deal with people with unconfirmed status, they most likely will scam you and he also said you wouldnt put it on ebay to make the transaction more secure, why not unless you were trying to scam someone out of money and who cares what my screen name is, yours is yesSIR, how gay is that, sounds like a doushe screen name to me but ohwell, you suck at life, you should probably go jump off a building or something and end it now but no, your just going to reply back with some more crap but i dont care, its a laugh for me, good luck sucking mr. educated doushe bag

ooooh, smart guy, you graduated community college with a phd in sucking and the only reason he didnt buy it from you is because your paypal is unconfirmed and everybody who sends money through paypal knows that you never deal with people with unconfirmed status, they most likely will scam you and he also said you wouldnt put it on ebay to make the transaction more secure, why not unless you were trying to scam someone out of money and who cares what my screen name is, yours is yesSIR, how gay is that, sounds like a doushe screen name to me but ohwell, you suck at life, you should probably go jump off a building or something and end it now but no, your just going to reply back with some more crap but i dont care, its a laugh for me, good luck sucking mr. educated doushe bag

"PhD in sucking" "you suck at life" last time i checked you can't get a PhD at a community college and if that were the case i'm sure they would'nt offer a program for "sucking". all of these rudimentary rebuttals makes it seem like i'm arguing with a third grader.

first off, i never gave the guy my paypal address nor did we discuss putting anything on ebay to make a safe transaction. i'm trying to scam him? i sent him a pm with my damn phone number in it. like i stated earlier HE DID NOT RESPOND. which is what you should refrain from doing after reading this, you just get progressively more incompitent with each response.

for god's sake, there is no S in douche. if you're incapable of spelling an insult you should proably avoid using that particular insult, you just look retarded. but then again, if you avoided what you were incapable of you'd probably just end up locked in your parents basement with three legos. all the same color and shape though. afterall, they don't want to confuse you.

i know they don't give PhD's at community college, that was the whole point, i was trying to say that you were stupid, you dumb DOUCHE BAG, if you were so smart how come you couldn't figure that out, just stop replying, you just sound more like a gay bitch every time you do, so just stop, cause i could go on forever, but your going to run out of SMART GUY comments to come back at me with, so just kill your self or go continue sleeping with your daddy, queer

i know they don't give PhD's at community college, that was the whole point, i was trying to say that you were stupid, you dumb DOUCHE BAG, if you were so smart how come you couldn't figure that out, just stop replying, you just sound more like a gay bitch every time you do, so just stop, cause i could go on forever, but your going to run out of SMART GUY comments to come back at me with, so just kill your self or go continue sleeping with your daddy, queer

dude you had no idea that you can't obtain a phd at a community college. you can't even spell the word "douche" and you're telling me you're aware of what goes on in a college? oh, and let's poll the audience to find out who sounds like a "gay bitch" ten to one it's you. do you even read what you type or do your fingers go straight from your butthole to the keyboard still twitching and covered in gay?

see, you type the same shit, your predictable, just keep em coming, this is all fun for me cause your getting so mad and i see you didn't deny sleeping with your daddy, i knew it, homo queer, in-breeder, keep on sucking it, bitchola

see, you type the same shit, your predictable, just keep em coming, this is all fun for me cause your getting so mad and i see you didn't deny sleeping with your daddy, i knew it, homo queer, in-breeder, keep on sucking it, bitchola

dude you're incorrigible. how am i redundant? i've shut you down numerous times using different points on each occaision. all that seems to be coming from your end are gay jokes, but hey, stick to what you know. predictable yes, you can always count on my spelling and grammar to be spot on. i'm not mad, i'm making fun of you, key word "fun" i enjoy exploiting your incompetence. a "sleeping with your daddy" comment only comes from someone with experience, i didn't respond because i knew it was a touchy subject for you. besides, that probably hurt

dude, still all the same crap, telling me your smarter and that my grammar is bad and obviously you cant understand that im clowning on you and i only have experience sleeping with your mom, that bitch sucks dick pretty well, but you probably know that already, dirty in-breeder

here, let me help you out, your gonna say that im stupid and a bunch of b.s. and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and then you will suck a few dicks and ill let you know how gay you are and all that, lets just save the hassle and you quit while your behind, its too easy to make fun of you and oh yeah, i think i found a pic of you, tough guy, you sure do look smart

Attachments

• fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg
    fat_hairy_guy_on_bed_with_guns.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,497
here, let me help you out, your gonna say that im stupid and a bunch of b.s. and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and then you will suck a few dicks and ill let you know how gay you are and all that, lets just save the hassle and you quit while your behind, its too easy to make fun of you and oh yeah, i think i found a pic of you, tough guy, you sure do look smart

once again, you're incorrigible. and when did you make fun of me? i've been reading this whole time, disregarding the headache your grammar induces and i have yet to feel made fun of even remotely. all i've noticed was a blatant display of incompetence on your part.

come on now, keep your screen saver to yourself...

oh and just a side note, if i were the gay here wouldn't it be me taking the time to attach an image of gayness much like the one you've attached....probably readily available in a folder on your desktop...sad

yet again, the same shit about grammar and i got that image from your profile, just thought i would share it with everyone else to display how much of a douche you are, silly fagot, dicks are for chicks, if you keep swallowing your going to have to get your stomach pumped, its a good thing that you are gay, so you cant reproduce and have an army of little douche bags...

yet again, the same shit about grammar and i got that image from your profile, just thought i would share it with everyone else to display how much of a douche you are, silly fagot, dicks are for chicks, if you keep swallowing your going to have to get your stomach pumped, its a good thing that you are gay, so you cant reproduce and have an army of little douche bags...

yes, i can't reiterate enough; you have terrible grammar and spelling skills and it is incredibly obnoxious. in addition, all you have in your "arsenal" is a slew of gay jokes, an occasional "dumb", "stupid" and "queer" and the excessive use of the term "douche bag" which thanks to me you're finally spelling correctly. you do realize how elementary your tactics are right? it's hilarious to think you're under the impression that you're somehow winning here. you're a tool man, plain and simple. run upstairs and beg your parents to slide a fourth lego under the basement door, have them make it a different color and shape. work with it for a month or two and get back to me, we'll see if that expands your level of creativity beyond that of a ten year old

same shit again and you know why your a DOUSCHE(look the spelling is wrong, are you mad now), because you sit on your computer and spell check every word and make sure its all correct before you post it, you probably ask for help from your mom, your just copying and pasting words you don't even know, because in reality, your the dumb ass, your just covering it up with B.S. , but that's OK, retards have a say too and know one cares about your lego collection or that your parents lock you up in the basement for whatever reason, just go on and type more shit, im having a blast..

same shit again and you know why your a DOUSCHE(look the spelling is wrong, are you mad now), because you sit on your computer and spell check every word and make sure its all correct before you post it, you probably ask for help from your mom, your just copying and pasting words you don't even know, because in reality, your the dumb ass, your just covering it up with B.S. , but that's OK, retards have a say too and know one cares about your lego collection or that your parents lock you up in the basement for whatever reason, just go on and type more shit, im having a blast..

you're one tough cookie to crack, apparently you've become complacent with your state of ignorance. however, i do commend you for responding, even if your reply was just your quarter witted rendition of my earlier remarks redirected. kudos on disregarding the fact that i've dominated this conversation too. it's not really realistic to enlist my mother's help, her being at her own house that she own's and i am at my house miles away that i too own. you must be some sort of masochist if you're "having a blast" enduring this beat in text form that i've been administering. but i can't really take all the credit, you've embarassed yourself more than i ever could

Back