gator axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

tip

don't deal with Stan from texas. I know some of you on here deal with this guy but he out right lied to me and now won't even answer or return my calls. For two fucking weeks he has been telling me that my axles will be here tomorrow and then tomorrow. Finally i call Glenn in Florida and this fucking Stan dude has never even ordered my axles. Thanks for the info on the gator axles themselfs to everyone who gave it but i would NOT deal with Stan @ Fast Turbo in Texas

i've done at least 10 transactions with stan in the past and never had any issues....
i wonder wtf happened

I've never had ANY problems with Stan....

I still retain that you're the guy who pitched a bitch fit when I wouldn't sell you a $1500 GE sleeved B16 block for $300, and then tried to say I was a scammer in my thread.

I can absolutely, positively guarantee that there's more to this story than we're getting.

Quoted post[/post]]
I've never had ANY problems with Stan....

I still retain that you're the guy who pitched a bitch fit when I wouldn't sell you a $1500 GE sleeved B16 block for $300, and then tried to say I was a scammer in my thread.

I can absolutely, positively guarantee that there's more to this story than we're getting.

Look i don't give a fuck what you think and there is not shit else to it........
I put a order in for axles he told me they were on the way and played me along for a week and a half and now will not even return or answer my calls. i called where the axles are made and they owner told me himself that there was never any order. that is that no matter what the fuck you think. and to be completely honest i don't like the way you are pretty much always a smart ass to people on here. couple that with being a little pencil dick looking motherfucker and not far away and you got yourself a bad combo for talking shit....!!!!!! and if you like call down to FL and verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back