Gauges For Itr Motor In My Sol..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdsol

I want to have accurate gauge plates in my dash when I put my B18C5 in my del Sol Si (D16). I really don't know how its all computed or whatnot. I mean, I'm going to get my stock ECU rechipped temporarily til I can afford a programmable one. If I get ITR Gauge plates (if they make them), like those indiglo ones. Will it line up right? Eh, not sure and I hope someone has the answer.

Thanks, DSmiley

I am not sure about just putting ITR gauge plates in it because since they are from diffrent car, the scale is probally gooing to be diffrent. The guy at Darksol.com has a del sol that can rev past 10,000 rpm and has a tach that goes up to 11k. They had to do some custom work but not much, go check them out.

The del Sol VTEC redline at 8200 if I'm not mistaken. Alright, Maybe I can get my hands on a whole ITR gauge cluster somehow and have it molded into the dash. That'd be nice. Someone said Autometer made speedo's, etc, that might fit in there. I don't know how that would function, or if they meant the whole cluster or just gauges.

just find a del sol si or del sol vtec gauge cluster. both will fit right in and your car won't look like it was rigged. stay oem honda.

Originally posted by chet@Jan 8 2003, 11:13 AM
just find a del sol si or del sol vtec gauge cluster. both will fit right in and your car won't look like it was rigged. stay oem honda.

But the SI gauger cluster only goes up to 8.5kish rpms (think that the VTEC one does too just it is only red at 8200+), ITR's redline at 8.9K.

Back