get this GS-R?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IMO, salvage title = only good for a race car.

If you decide you want it you had better check with your DMV to see if you can actually register it.

he has it registered he said..but i'll check just to make sure
the salvage was supposedly just for a "very light front end collision"..im guessing just hood and bumper maybe..but i dont think that it'd take a salvage title from that?

all the vehicles that i have owned since i was 16 im now 20 have had salvage titles on them. If they are fixd right i dont think that there is a problem with having one. Just be advised that there are many hackjobs out there and you will allways have alignment problems on body and suspension. Also the resale on a salvaged vehicle is not much lower that a clean one here in Indiana so i would check on that and let that be a big deciding factor. just my $0.02

front end collision, supposing its done right w/ replaced shocks and springs, after a good alignment wouldnt it be fine? or am i missing something here..

hell I can sell you a cheaper race car with no title....

Originally posted by silver@Oct 23 2003, 10:07 PM
front end collision, supposing its done right w/ replaced shocks and springs, after a good alignment wouldnt it be fine? or am i missing something here..

...if he twisted the chassis...no.

Back