Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone else excited about the next patch? Private match fix and finally a fucking patch for those God damn 1886 Akimbo ie: re balancing them so they are not assault rifles.
that will be nice when it gets fixed. tired of seeing the private match. and damn them 1887's.

Drake you are one hell of a crazy ass mofo on there.

Last edited:
Thank you my good sir. I do try my best. The 1887's are really the only thing that really piss me off about MW 2. I mean spawn killing and such gets a tad bit frustrating. But those damn shotguns... It is ridiculous that I am half way to the other side of a map and all you have to do is unload both barrels and I die.

is it chaz or chad? Your signature is confusing me...

I had two. The one I use now is i Chaz i

When I get on my computer later I'll erase the old one out of my sig. Put HS or Hondaswap in the message so I know who it is.

If you nancys all want to party up and such hit me up. I should be online when i get off work. So around 500-530 PST.

so there was a new update and i do think it fixed the 1887's cause i was using them and couldnt hit people from a distance.

Ill be on the next few nights and during the day...

Xbox Gamertag = Fingeredferrets

I played for a couple hours this evening and saw maybe two guys using single 1887's. So if the FMJ Akimbo deal is legit it hasn't caught on yet.

My next biggest complaint is Noob Tube rounds not detonating when you get killed and its already been launched. It seems almost like they treat noob tube rounds the same way as claymores. You die, claymore goes away. It isnt that big of a deal really its just frustrating that I get screwed out of an after death kill because the grenade I launched before I was actually dead didnt go off.

I played for a couple hours this evening and saw maybe two guys using single 1887's. So if the FMJ Akimbo deal is legit it hasn't caught on yet.

My next biggest complaint is Noob Tube rounds not detonating when you get killed and its already been launched. It seems almost like they treat noob tube rounds the same way as claymores. You die, claymore goes away. It isnt that big of a deal really its just frustrating that I get screwed out of an after death kill because the grenade I launched before I was actually dead didnt go off.
i was playing a free for all match yesterday and a guy hit me with a noob tube and it didnt go off but i did die. i was watching the replay and was WTF

dude, I was playing HCTD last night, I came around the corner and fired a rocket at the wall behind where the guy was standing... JUST as the host left, it migrated and the game restarted with my RPG gone and I have an empty barrel with the guy standing in front of me. lol That asshole host screwed me out of a rocket kill.

FYI, I found out how I was killing people "through" the riot shield. I wasn't actually shooting through it, but if the ammo is strong enough it actually pushes the shield away, etc. leaving small openings exposed for a quick second. Only works if they're moving though. I managed to do this twice last night with the Stryker and my brother did what I was doing before with the RPD.

I hope somebody buys me this shit for Christmas so I can actually participate in this discussion, lol...

well, i would have picked it up today... buut .. my shithead friend sold it already, after telling me 5 days ago it was sold to me... bah.. dickhead.. lol

i was playing a free for all match yesterday and a guy hit me with a noob tube and it didnt go off but i did die. i was watching the replay and was WTF
Direct impact, it happened all the time in the first one, too.

woot.... just picked up the Hardened Edition for $50... saw it on eBay for buy it now 49.99 and it happened to be local... so i hit him up and he called me back this morning ... yay! i'm happy now.. :D

Back