Getting modern warfare 2 this week!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It seems like they touched up the graphics a bit on the call backs too.

i noticed that on crash as well. it seems more detailed. but i noticed you cant get on the dvd shop roof... which is bad cause an attack heli care package of mine landed up there today. lol

extended mags for the spas kicks ass, you never gotta reload it. jumps it from 8 rounds to 16. lol

well worth getting the 400 kills needed to do it.

What sensitivity do you have the software set at?

looks like shit. personally i think its the player not the accesories that make you good..... perhaps thats just me.

KontrolFreek.com said:
FPSFreek was developed to improve your accuracy in first person shooter environments, helping you react and hit your targets faster. FPS Freek extends the length of your analog stick, increasing your range of motion, giving you 40% more linear distance from full stop to stop.This gives you more leverage and increased control without disturbing your natural gaming feel. FPS Freek will help you to aim and lock in on your target faster, while putting less strain on your finger.

^

looks like shit. personally i think its the player not the accesories that make you good..... perhaps thats just me.

I agree 100 percent about the player but having one more tool in the box to help get the job done doesn't hurt one bit.

looks like something that will wear out my $50 controllers faster.

also, i have noticed that you can't play all the levels on HCHQ. i was wondering why i kept getting the same shit over and over.

looks like something that will wear out my $50 controllers faster.

also, i have noticed that you can't play all the levels on HCHQ. i was wondering why i kept getting the same shit over and over.

yeah its been a problem. lately ive been sticking in games and getting new maps. i actually got to play on invasion and skidrow in a few hchq games. i was amazed.

Opened up FMJ last night for the L86 so I kept 'camping' on the rooftop in Terminal. After 2 games I somehow got my penetration kills with it up to 34/40. Definitely one of my favorite LMGs, its a canister style reload so it doesn't take long at all, and it's powerful/accurate as hell with short bursts.

I hit two choppers, a Pave Low and got one AC130. I love the AC130, dropped a 105 shell inside back by the metal detectors and hit 4 guys with one shot. lol

What are your favorite killstreak rewards? I'd have to say mine is definitely the AC, but the Pave Low rapes really well.

Chopper Gunner is my fav, then the Pavelow... i always get a ton of kills w/ the CG

AC130 is always nice too.. especially when the other team likes to stay grouped up

Chopper Gunner is my fav, then the Pavelow... i always get a ton of kills w/ the CG

AC130 is always nice too.. especially when the other team likes to stay grouped up

i do enjoy the CG too, but i rarely use it unless i want a nuke. something about putting a few 40 mm shells down and blowing people up in a gunship that rarely gets shot down makes me all giddy.

i don't get many kill streaks so mine are pretty low....

air drop->chopper gunner->pavelow

thats my current setup. gets me through a 9 kill streak.

i don't get many kill streaks so mine are pretty low....

air drop->chopper gunner->pavelow

thats my current setup. gets me through a 9 kill streak.

the chop gunner is 11 kills, most of my care packages suck so i just call them in to get the xp for challenges.

the chop gunner is 11 kills, most of my care packages suck so i just call them in to get the xp for challenges.

good catch. it covers me through 11. i usually die right after i get it. lol

Back