Getting Tired of my D15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Jeef+Jun 8 2005, 09:30 AM-->
I don't care what type of car it is, unless you are buying it new expect that it was dogged on.
[post=509578]Quoted post[/post]​

point taken

Battle Pope
@Jun 8 2005, 10:08 AM
There are 2 EBP '00Sis here in Coos Bay that are owned by younger chicks (mid 20s) that were bought for the options/color/name and are still bone stock.
[post=509598]Quoted post[/post]​

how far are you from TN? where is Coos Bay?

Originally posted by HollowJDM+Jun 9 2005, 06:45 PM-->
Originally posted by Jeef@Jun 8 2005, 09:30 AM
I don't care what type of car it is, unless you are buying it new expect that it was dogged on.

point taken

Battle Pope
There are 2 EBP '00Sis here in Coos Bay that are owned by younger chicks (mid 20s) that were bought for the options/color/name and are still bone stock.

[post=510413]Quoted post[/post]​

Coos Bay is on the Southern Oregon Coast.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=coos+bay+or+...40.255975&hl=en

About 2xxx miles away. I used Nashville as a waypoint because that's the only city in TN I could think of atm.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 7 2005, 11:04 PM
I don't remember him ever saying he dogged it... or raced it or anything...
[post=509449]Quoted post[/post]​

He's on the site isn't he...?

I think it goes without question that people on a performance oriented site get on their cars, even if its just their daily driver and not a track car. We drive cars harder than anyone else, other than a crazy soccer mom who doesn't know how to drive a manual transmission and is revving to 6k.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 7 2005, 11:23 PM
99-00 si that is stock or unabused lmao good luck
[post=509463]Quoted post[/post]​

More difficult to find but not terribley hard.

There always is that grandma or middle age commuting father, or...or...or.

That untouched 99-00si is out there, for the right price which is under the price that the market will actually yield and owned by some conservative person. You're definately not going to find it on hondaswap or honda-tech but maybe in local classifieds or through someone thats speaking of getting rid of their car and upgrading to a newer car.

My old business teacher just picked up a prestine Audi A6 from an older woman thats friends with his parents. She was going to trade the car in to the dealership because she upgrades cars every few years. The guy told her that the car was worth way more than the trade in value and not to trade it, she said she didn't really care that she just wanted a new car. He told her if she was going to do that then he would buy the car for the trade in value and now as it sits he's driving the car and when he sells he'll look to make between 6-8k.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jun 9 2005, 11:12 PM-->
@Jun 7 2005, 11:23 PM
99-00 si that is stock or unabused lmao good luck
[post=509463]Quoted post[/post]​

More difficult to find but not terribley hard.

There always is that grandma or middle age commuting father, or...or...or.

That untouched 99-00si is out there, for the right price which is under the price that the market will actually yield and owned by some conservative person.

haha sorry, grandmas and middle aged commuting fathers don't drive 5 speed equipped sport compacts.

and if he doesn't find a cheap one it's going to have high mileage, but was still probably beat on in it's younger days.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 9 2005, 02:35 PM
and sassi.

hi, vote for me :wub:
[post=510279]Quoted post[/post]​

She bought a TC :)

And I NEVER raced mine. Ask anyone here! :)

And I NEVER raced mine. Ask anyone here!

lmao
a new name again huh?
i was like... bob vila??? wha???

if you;re that worried about the motor being beat on just find out the stock psi compression and pull a compression test before you buy the car...

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jun 9 2005, 10:25 PM-->
Originally posted by HollowJDM@Jun 9 2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Jeef@Jun 8 2005, 09:30 AM

point taken

Battle Pope

[post=510413]Quoted post[/post]​

Coos Bay is on the Southern Oregon Coast.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=coos+bay+or+...40.255975&hl=en

About 2xxx miles away. I used Nashville as a waypoint because that's the only city in TN I could think of atm.
[post=510443]Quoted post[/post]​

knoxville is closer to me, nashville is like 3 hours away but close enough i guess. oregon is too far unless those girls post on carmax so i can have it shipped for 150. i just found one at a honda dealership though, 85k, perfect interior and exterior, engine has been well serviced and maintained, i first found it in the paper but the guy said tomarow he is trading it in to the dealership, they are giving him 9,500 so i thinkl i may be able to get it for roughly 10 5 or 11. looks great though, already has an apex'i n1 catback (you guys convinced me, ill have to settle for what i can get my hands on)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 10 2005, 04:07 PM
11k for a fucking si with 80k on it? you people are on crack.
[post=510816]Quoted post[/post]​

I have 67k on mine. :ph34r:

I've driven it 29k miles in a year and a half. :(

That's what I get for going to Chicago twice, Indy twice and Detroit once.

And I NEVER raced mine. Ask anyone here! :)
[post=510606]Quoted post[/post]​

I never saw you race yours, was never in it while you raced, never saw you go down deer cliff with it, and never saw you rag on it once. :lol:

i know of three people who have bone stock si's that have more than likely never seen 7k. all three gentlemen are in their late 50's. bone. stock. all purchased at the same time. all have about hte same miles. they are daily drivers. the cars they torture are their s2k's.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Jun 12 2005, 03:12 PM
i know of three people who have bone stock si's that have more than likely never seen 7k. all three gentlemen are in their late 50's. bone. stock. all purchased at the same time. all have about hte same miles. they are daily drivers. the cars they torture are their s2k's.
[post=511430]Quoted post[/post]​

where u at? think they will sell? what colors?

Back