gif of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just shake the shit out of her

or restrain her till she calms down
some forms of restraint can result in pain if they try to move/continue the fight

just shake the shit out of her

or restrain her till she calms down
some forms of restraint can result in pain if they try to move/continue the fight
put that bitch in a rear naked choke..everytime she flails tighten up...if she isnt smart enough to stop then she will go night night:D

unfortunately if you try to restrain her by grabbing her wrists, her resistance and fighting it will result in wrist and arm bruises. then you are really in trouble. theres no way out of it, and if you are charged with something, you might as well apply the anal lube yourself.

What I'm saying is, it comes down to this womens rights bullshit, apparently they can do jobs men can do, they want the same pay men get, if so, they should be able to take an ass whopping like a man can take if he decides he wants to run his mouth and disrespect another individual.

But let's say that she wasn't drunk, and the guy wasn't otherwise being a jerk, and she's just an awful bitch who's been making fun of him and making racist comments about him all day? Then what? You should just let her get away with that because she has boobs and a vagina?

So being spiteful and rude is a reason to deserve a beatdown? This line of reasoning is why the courts are so cluttered with bullshit domestic violence cases. Why can't people take the high road, put their spur of the moment anger fits and throw them away and learn how to talk it out or leave. I don't care if a woman is being a 'bitch', on her period or what. There's never an excuse to hit someone smaller than you because it'll shut her up.

i'm just starting to get the feeling that you haven't spent that much time around women. no gf, no sister, nothing.

I wasn't going to dignify your arrogance here, but what the hell. Its not like you can reach through your monitor and start hitting me because I don't believe in beating women even if they're being 'bitchy'.

I've been around plenty of women who've verbally abused me, Sharon, an ex and friends. Guess what, I don't feel the need to leave bruises on them or knock them off their feet because they're immature people who have to insult others to make themselves feel superior. I know how to simply walk away and avoid people who's behaviour shows me they're not intelligent enough to treat others as I want to be treated.

Its really not that hard. If you don't like where a relationship is going - or you don't like how someone verbally or physically treats you, its up to you to grow a set of nuts and do the right thing.

Have fun continually making your assumptions about me, its funny watching you try to press your opinions into me by giving examples that are easily avoidable in the first place. I will not relent and tell you you're right, because it's not right to me.

try walking away just one time, have the girl run up behind you and grab your collar and choke the shit out of you.

what are you going to do? if it's a sister, mother, etc, thats one thing. if it's some drunk bitch or a woman who is trying to start a fight or hit you with something, you aren't going to just "walk away".

and if you do (not you personally, but person in general) just walks away, you are the antelopes of the world. this world is eat or get eaten. you can only walk away so many times before you can become a doormat for people.

some people are just pacifist, non-aggressive, non-ambition, type B personalities. it's the balance of the world. while those people are passive and live a non-confontational existance, I will work and fight for what i want in life. too many people are willing to just be trampled by anybody and everyone.

i think it's a deeper personal trait to not stand up for oneself and be assertive. this isn't about hitting women. it's about not being submissive....well...basically being a pussy.

I want happiness in my life, and by walking away I can avoid drama. There's still no reason to turn around and deck a woman because she's grabbing my collar. It just shows you're not a respectable person if you do that shit because that generally means you did something to spur her on that rampage in the first place.

I tend to not make women that pissed in the first place, I usually tend to respect them as human beings first and foremost. Maybe you don't, I don't know.

Like I said, I tend to respect people until they give me a reason not to - if something like that happens I'll shrug it off and punch it out on the punching bag in my garage, not someones face.

Passive people aren't antelopes, they just don't see the need to have to prove themselves to anyone through physical or verbal violence.

dude, you still don't get it.....

there is just a point. a point in this world when you just have to be a man. our bodies have testosterone. genetically made to assert dominance. darwinism if you will. survival of the fittest.

the gene pool weeds out those who are not dominant. it's not about respect. it really isn't.

second, it's fair to respect people. but you always assume that someone incites the rage and violence of another person. and it's not always that way.

I was debating on whether to chime in or not on this... It's hard to tell who is actually being serious (and way off base) or just joking.

From someone who is educated in sociology and human development and knows all about equal rights between men and women (and the history behind social standards), I would like to say a few things.

First, from an unbiased view of the video, we do not know the context. We do not know what led the girl (not bitch - you don't know her personally to judge) to throw the drink on the guy. And, we do not even know the relationship between the guy and girl to begin with. There could have been something that caused the girl to react that way.... well, there actually must have been because most women don't just go throwing drinks on complete strangers for no reason.
I do and don't condone the guy's reaction because there really should be no excuse for violence of any kind. Especially if what started the whole thing was words and a little beer (which does not cause physical harm). I'm glad he only knocked her feet from under her (rather than hit her or worse), but it still could do damage if she landed badly.

From a view of someone who grew up her entire life as a witness to physical, verbal, and emotional abuse, there is never an excuse to physically harm your partner/spouse, be it male or female. Abuse does go both ways. Physical violence is the most controllable... A person can simply be the better person and walk away & calm down. Abuse is scarring both emotionally and physically.

Are some people really stuck in the stone age and think that the only way to resolve a situation is to hit someone? Words solve problems, not fists. If anything, abuse will only worsen the situation and cause MORE problems than it will ever resolve.

I've been in relationships where there was emotional/verbal abuse and that was enough for me to end them. I can't fathom being physically abused by the person I trust and love. Being in a relationship is about protecting, caring, and loving the person you are with, not dominating and controlling them through fear, intimidation, and beat downs.

this isn't about relationships. it's about people (man or woman) acting like they are a pit bull when they are really a chihuahua.

dude, you still don't get it.....

there is just a point. a point in this world when you just have to be a man. our bodies have testosterone. genetically made to assert dominance. darwinism if you will. survival of the fittest.

the gene pool weeds out those who are not dominant. it's not about respect. it really isn't.

second, it's fair to respect people. but you always assume that someone incites the rage and violence of another person. and it's not always that way.

Oh I get your sexist comments, trust me. My point is that you don't be a man by beating women. Ever. Period.

Being a man is learning to control your anger. Its even worse if a kick, punch or leg sweep wasn't provoked, but even if it is you're not a man if you physically or mentally abuse someone because you can. "Survival of the fittest" has nothing to do with this, this is about being a mature grown up and making the right choices in life. If you stick to a verbally or physically abusive relationship you're not making a right choice.

you can fight without anger. and you can be angry without fighting.

there is a way to resolve every problem. diplomacy, negotiation, or straight up ass whoopin'. you be the judge. every situation is different.

ok, i'm not being sexist. let me rephrase it. you dont' have to be a man. you have to be a person who stands up for something and solves it in the way that will get shit done. like i said, be diplomatic. if that doesn't work, negotiate. if that doesn't work, ass whoopin'.

it's just like business takeovers. lets work this out. ok, no go, we can work together. ok, that doesn't work, i'm taking over your company.

Oh.. and BTW, those that want to quote Darwin should actually know the meaning behind his concepts before using them as his/her own argument.

Survival of the Fittest (aka fight or flight response) is a bodily response to danger... life threatening danger. This is the response to a life threatening situation which is innate within an animal/person. You do not choose this response, it's what you are born with.

it's just like business takeovers. lets work this out. ok, no go, we can work together. ok, that doesn't work, i'm taking over your company.

Even companies do take overs legally. There's never any physical/brute force exerted. Intimidation, maybe. But it never endangers a person's physical well being.

If you want to put your morals in check, just see what is legal and what is not. Compare your ethics and morals to those of the law. You can and will get arrested for an "ass whoopin'". (hmm, maybe because it's not a socially acceptable thing to do anymore for good reason)

wait... what? When did this become about business? This was about a man hitting a woman. The video started this conversation. So far you've sat there and told me this isn't about relationships, but then you try to bring a whole other ball game to the table.

Diplomacy, negotiations and then ass whooping, seriously? Is that how your relationships go with women?

Your ethics are so off balanced, I don't know why I haven't put you on ignore yet.

You're not fighting for survival if some woman throws a drink in your face, just admit it, your testosterone fed ego has been hurt and you're looking for revenge. This has nothing to do with "survival". Stop rationalizing petty bickering between two people as survivalism.

I truly believe that man shouldn't hit a woman to express himself (even when she is acting like a bitch)

But if a man has no right to hit a woman...and we live in a non-sexist society (ya right...woman want
some things sexist and others not lmao), then a woman has no right to touch a man either. If a woman
gets aggressive with a man....she is putting herself in a man's place and should be ready to be treated like one.
You can't hit someone and expect to not be hit back. She spilled a drink and deserved some retaliation
for being drunk and thinking she was all that. Didn't deserve to be hit...but the foot sweep was kinda
classic. She got right up and realized she wasn't in Kansas anymore. He's not American and may come
from a different culture where woman are put in their place all the time (woman have it great in the USA)

1) i'm not bickering
2) i'm not rationalizing drink throwing as a reason for beatdown
3) i used business as an analogy

i'll simply restate my point. don't act like a pitbull if you are a chihuahua. no matter who you are, be a decent human and know when to shut the fuck up. don't lip off to people just because you have tits.

I don't condone any type of violence, I've been in fights when I was young and dumb. I simply do not see the point of causing physical harm to someone unless my life is in danger.

Back