Girlfriend went back to Utah....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
For Xmas today to see her family :( ....Won't be back till Saturday night when i pick her up....

nws content removed to be my friend for 5 days!!!

Everything is going great BTW. So happy, besides work life is good!

Last edited by a moderator:
damn man,that pretty shitty,so what your alone for the holidays

damn man,that pretty shitty,so what your alone for the holidays

Nah i knew when she came back that she was gonna go back to see her parents for X-mas. I'll be going to my dads Xmas eve and day. I wish i coulda went but o well. We have New Years!

lol if she left me already I think I would need some serious counseling. She only been back with me alittle over two weeks!

For Xmas today to see her family :( ....Won't be back till Saturday night when i pick her up....

nws content removed to be my friend for 5 days!!!

Everything is going great BTW. So happy, besides work life is good!

nws content removed is much better than those. They are my friends even when the wife is home :cool:

merry xmas!

nws content removed

nws content removed

ya big dummy!

MFPS is so awesome i cant ever remember what else i used to use.:ph34r:
how long are you going to be alone man? i know ho lonely it gets when i dont have the wife for a couple nights. Good thing i have Clifford to chill with me while i watch t.v.

ya big dummy!

how long are you going to be alone man? i know ho lonely it gets when i dont have the wife for a couple nights. Good thing i have Clifford to chill with me while i watch t.v.

Well i've got my Beagle, she keeps me company,

ya big dummy!

yyour the type of guy to dip into the peanut butter arent you?!?!:ph34r::p

He is talking about people who peanut butter on their junk to get the dog to lick it off.

Back