Girlfriend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what is that bitch british??????Tongue please minus the teeth

Milan

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 14 2003, 11:48 PM
Sucks for him.

What can I say, I'm far above average and he's only sitting at average. Poor thing, I don't even think he knows how to move it right to get the desired effect.

She's a fine piece of ass and will be mine in due time, until then I'll reap the benefits of "no strings attached."

sounds like a big whore. you'll be lucky(?) to have her :sleep:

Alright, ill tell yall right now. Screw the gag reflex. Its not about WHAT she can do; its the fact that she begs me to let her. HA!!! I love it...In fact, ive gotten while on this site...

:D

Originally posted by FirstAccord@Jun 16 2003, 02:45 AM
Alright, ill tell yall right now. Screw the gag reflex. Its not about WHAT she can do; its the fact that she begs me to let her. HA!!! I love it...In fact, ive gotten while on this site...

:D

:ph34r:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 14 2003, 03:59 PM
my EX use to beable to tie a cherry stem into THREE knots! it was just a ball when she was done with it.... talk about some tounge talent =) to bad she did not look the best... gotta make up for it some where... =)

I dated a girl that could do that fold thing with her tounge (she called it a clover) and did the cherry stem thing too. Only got two knots tho'. But at least she was hot. :D

I saw this chick on Howard Stern once who got shot in the head by her boyfriend and lost her gag reflex. She wasn't like retarded either, she was a hot chick who could down a 24" sausage. :hitit:

Originally posted by slohnda+Jun 15 2003, 03:38 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Jun 14 2003, 11:48 PM
Sucks for him.

What can I say, I'm far above average and he's only sitting at average. Poor thing, I don't even think he knows how to move it right to get the desired effect.

She's a fine piece of ass and will be mine in due time, until then I'll reap the benefits of "no strings attached."

sounds like a big whore. you'll be lucky(?) to have her :sleep:

nah, I'm very much in love with her. he just doesn't get the hint and she doesn't have the guts to end it.

she won't let me get confrontational with him.

Back