Giving Obama Credit Where Credit Is Due

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i already own a honda, so i guess im only buying american(reminds me of hostile).

This part of the article is why .. we will not mess with china to much

China has overtaken Japan as the US's biggest foreign creditor, and as of last October held $US652.9 billion in US Treasury bonds.
BMO Capital Markets global forex strategist Andrew Busch warned: "To engage in any action that would lead the Chinese to misunderstand actions by the US and therefore sell these holdings would be dangerous."

.. Also.. Corporations in America not going to like it either.. I mean you like your worthless & Cheap Walmart products right.

us and china is a symbotic relationship. they own our debt, purchased with money we spend on their crap. With out the US buying chinese junk, china would all but collapse. With out China buying us dept we would be screwed.

This part of the article is why .. we will not mess with china to much

China has overtaken Japan as the US's biggest foreign creditor, and as of last October held $US652.9 billion in US Treasury bonds.
BMO Capital Markets global forex strategist Andrew Busch warned: "To engage in any action that would lead the Chinese to misunderstand actions by the US and therefore sell these holdings would be dangerous."

.. Also.. Corporations in America not going to like it either.. I mean you like your worthless & Cheap Walmart products right.

China has enough US currency hoarded to completely trash our economy. But if they do, it might be the best thing to ever happen to us. We stop importing from china, industries explode with growth to make up for the manufacturing deficit to meet demand, unemployment drops to damn near nothing and wages increase like crazy because suddenly our money is circulating within our own country.

excerpt from an email in my 'box' today :D

This past weekend I was at Kroger. I needed 60 W light bulbs and
Bounce dryer sheets. I was in the light bulb aisle and right next to
The GE brand I normally buy was an off brand labeled "Everyday Value".
I picked up both types of bulbs and compared the stats - they were the
same except for the price. The GE bulbs were more money than the
Everyday Value brand, but the thing that surprised me the most was the
fact that GE was made in MEXICO and the Everyday Value brand was made
in - get ready for this - the USA. So throw out the myth that you
cannot find products you use every day that are made right here - from
a company in Cleveland OH!

So on to another aisle - Bounce Dryer Sheets....yep you guessed it
Bounce was more money and made in Canada, the Everyday Value brand was
less money and MADE IN THE USA! I did laundry yesterday and the dryer
sheets performed just like the Bounce Free I have been using for years
and at almost half the price!

So my challenge to you is to start reading the labels when you shop
for everyday things and see what you can find that is made in the USA -
the job you save may be your own or your neighbors!

If you accept the challenge, pass this on to others in your address
book so we can all start buying American, one light bulb at a time :)
! Besides you might save a little green in the process.

Stop buying the stuff from China , for many reasons. We should of woke
up a decade ago...... lets get with the program... help our fellow
Americans keep their jobs and create more jobs here.

Wonderful. What kind of credit am I giving this traitor asshole when it comes to his treatment of Arab countries ?

that made in america stuff is cheaper cuz it doesnt have to be imported...which im sure you knew.

psh we all know the president doesn't really do squat without congress's say so. and even if he did they can still over rule him. so that part saying bush didnt do it is more like our congress didnt do it cuz if they really wanted to they coulda done it whether he liked it or not.

China has enough US currency hoarded to completely trash our economy. But if they do, it might be the best thing to ever happen to us. We stop importing from china, industries explode with growth to make up for the manufacturing deficit to meet demand, unemployment drops to damn near nothing and wages increase like crazy because suddenly our money is circulating within our own country.

People don't understand, the issue is not having options to buy from US companies or US made parts, the problem is no one wants to pay for it.

If the avg person can go any random store and buy $100.00 worth of stuff and be set for a good while, after China and other cheap labor countries are taken out of the picture that same $100.00 worth of stuff could end up being $300-400+ So now we force people to buy US made and we go from paying 10c an hour labor to $8.00+ Now no one can afford half the chit they're use to buying and then people stop buying stuff. Since no one can afford anything.

Everyone would have more jobs since it would be all done inside the country, but then everyone would lose their jobs since demand would drop like a little boys pants at injens house.

excerpt from an email in my 'box' today :D

a lot of this is BS, Harley Davidson is a great example.

Made in the USA!!!!!! however almost every part comes from a different country, hell, even all of their shirts are made else where.

Some items however are cheap, if you can set up a machine that makes things, like light bulbs or dryer sheets that takes next to no labor to run it other then to inspect the goods as it comes out, then yes you can easily do it in house, however machines don't really offer a lot of jobs to the US people other then inspectors and line workers who do stuff like stick labels on stuff or if you're lucky to land a great job, you're the guy who fixes those machines once they break.

Bottom line, anything that takes manual labor, will almost always be cheaper outside of the US, and if it is in the US people will bitch about how bad the job is and the American people will quit and the Hispanics will take it over.

but then everyone would lose their jobs since demand would drop like a little boys pants at injens house.

I can't rep you, one way or the other. So public humiliation it is:

You're a fuck.

Celerity end-game rule #3

Made in the USA!!!!!! however almost every part comes from a different country, hell, even all of their shirts are made else where.

Some items however are cheap, if you can set up a machine that makes things, like light bulbs or dryer sheets that takes next to no labor to run it other then to inspect the goods as it comes out, then yes you can easily do it in house, however machines don't really offer a lot of jobs to the US people other then inspectors and line workers who do stuff like stick labels on stuff or if you're lucky to land a great job, you're the guy who fixes those machines once they break.

Bottom line, anything that takes manual labor, will almost always be cheaper outside of the US, and if it is in the US people will bitch about how bad the job is and the American people will quit and the Hispanics will take it over.

it's like how i blogged about on my site. you can't expect to keep the shit jobs local. americans don't want to work for $8/hr at subway. so the immigrants do it. then americans bitch about immigrants getting all the jobs.

now they bitch about unemployment and how there aren't any good jobs available.

suck it, take a shit job, and quit bitching about the mexicans. stop complaining about being unemployed when you are so god damn picky.

i'd just like to pipe up and say i make over $40/hr at one part time job, and just over $8/hr at the other part time job; i work both with the same smile on my face. and i stood on a corner and waved a goob (going out of business) sign for less than that.

i'd like to think there are more americans like me than there are american'ts. or we're all screwed.

i'll shovel shit for $3/hr if it means i'm not sleeping on the street.

i hate people who are like, "i'm too good for such and such". motherfucker you have 0 income. you dont' have shit. if i was the person paying your bills, i would pimp slap you and put you on the corner.

people are only as content as their needs. if they can eat and sleep for free, they aren't motivated to do anything at all.

Whats funny about that is, American companies buy expensive automated machines to maximize efficiency. Where do they buy em from? Overseas. How do they pay for em? By jacking up their prices. Its a cycle.

Back