Go See Robs New Movie!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

machine

Banned
House of 1000 Corpses is in theatres now. Put down your copy of 8 mile and see what a REAL musical genius can do! This movie was friggin awesome!!!

I heard that something like 30+ minutes of footage were cut in order to get it down to an R rating.... Any validity in that statement?

Musical genius?Rob Zombie?HAHAHAHAHA.

You guys got me wanting to see it now. I think I'm going this Friday. I tell ya'll what i think. Is it better then 13 Ghost???? and stuff like that??

Originally posted by delsolty@Apr 14 2003, 06:26 PM
You guys got me wanting to see it now. I think I'm going this Friday. I tell ya'll what i think. Is it better then 13 Ghost???? and stuff like that??

Its all in how you look at it, I would say so but that is cause I have always been a Zombie fan and I always enjoy when a director takes a different approach. (like requiem for a dream and some others) Plus I have always liked older B-movies / serial killers and all that. I liked it better then 13 Ghost but 13 Ghost isn't on top of my list either. House of 1000 corpses is more like a great B-movie. Plus it has Sheri Moon in it ;)

just my 2 cents

I didn't know it was directed by Rob Zombie, I saw the trailer for it about 2 weeks ago, looked good, but I'm a horror movie whore. The Ring is the best one I have seen in a while.

Back