god i hate thieves !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no offense, but don't leave shit in the car. people can see behind the seat, and they know to look there.

lurkers go to places like gyms because they know they will be in there for a while.

gyms, malls, and movie theaters are very common. you need to educate the little lady about shit sheisty people.

we're a bunch of heartless motherfuckers around here

sorry her car got broken into man
at least she's safe and didn't get carjacked
something to be thankful for

we're a bunch of heartless motherfuckers around here

sorry her car got broken into man
at least she's safe and didn't get carjacked
something to be thankful for

yeah man. so true. at least they didnt try it while she was in the car.

onces things for sure. there is no reason to leave a purse behind if you have valueable stuff in it. the wife has a little work out hand bag ( pink) that she puts her money wallet,phone and ipon in. everything else in the peurse is replaceable and cheap. tell her to get one. its not a burden either, it just hangs on the the side of any machine while she works out. pull it tight and it stays closed at all times

or get her one of those new fanny packs
i heard they're all the rage this year
[/sarcasm]

fannypack.jpg

with there life
id rather have them pay for the window then get away with murder.. cuz then i still have to pay for the window!
yeah man. so true. at least they didnt try it while she was in the car.

onces things for sure. there is no reason to leave a purse behind if you have valueable stuff in it. the wife has a little work out hand bag ( pink) that she puts her money wallet,phone and ipon in. everything else in the peurse is replaceable and cheap. tell her to get one. its not a burden either, it just hangs on the the side of any machine while she works out. pull it tight and it stays closed at all times

but the window would still be broken.. cuz they dont know theres nothing of value in the purse.

Back