GOD I LOVE EBAY!!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

So I posted some Torsion bar keys for s10's & blazers on ebay... Bought them used about a year ago from a guy on another forum for $45 shipped. I put them on ebay with a $40 starting bid, and $10 shipping.

16 hours left in the auction... Its at $102.50!! :huh: :laugh:

Now what makes it even more awesome... You can buy these brand new for $79.95 shipped. :ph34r:

Common Sense > Most ebayer's... :)

Word, I used to buy in bulk D series intake manifolds for 30-60 shipped and ebay them at over 100 ea.--apparently, there is some stupid law or something about running a business from your garage without a permit. :p

Thats what I was afraid of... But both bidders have 50+ positive feedbacks, members for at least a year, and both have 98% or higher ratings.. With stars next to their names... 8)

money.jpg

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

Gotta make that money... Got an oiltank to fill, xmas presents to buy, an amex bill to pay off, the wife wants some new lingerie (Bonus!)... Sellin all the crap thats layin around that i dont need..

BTW... got tons of old CD's/DVD's layin around you dont want? spun.com! Trade them in! I grabbed about 10 dvd's (REALLY BAD ONES), and my wife grabbed like 6-7 CD's that she didn't want.. $40 credit. Not a ton, but not bad. They even send you a box & return mailer for your stuff!

yea no shit, people that do that are stupid. i was looking to buy a moroso catch can on ebay the other day. it was used and at 20 bucks, i threw in my bid, max bid at 35. someone got me up to 32ish, so i upped my max to 40, any more was just a waste. some loser sniped the shit out of it for 41 bucks. i should have made my max more, just so that dude would have to pay more, lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
Thats what I was afraid of... But both bidders have 50+ positive feedbacks, members for at least a year, and both have 98% or higher ratings.. With stars next to their names... 8)

money.jpg

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

I think some people get into the mode of ONLY shopping at Ebay and it kills em when they try to get a legit deal.

So it sold for $112.50 w/ shipping... Not bad for something I paid $45 shipped for!!

And now my other auction for a CPI (Injector) unit... I paid $25 shipped for a COMPLETE INTAKE MANIFOLD, just for the TB... So I would have a spare. I put the CPI unit on ebay... 1 day left.. $74 so far. And I even said in it UNTESTED! SOLD AS IS! :)

Oh yeah... The throttle body sold on Ebay awhile back for $30 shipped. So I already made my money back and then some... 8)

I just emailed the buyers and linked them to this thread.... :ph34r:

J/P :p

Ya know... thats why I didn't post links to the auction, or even say exactly what the product directly was. didnt wanna jinx it

Ifuckin hate ebay...I was going to get my turbo from there and I had to go to work..I come back and someone outbid me...fucking douchebags..

No.. I love watching my own auction w/ 1 minute left & people bidding each other out left & right... I just keep hitting refresh with the dollar signs in my eyes... :)

This guy sent me a PM.. "Wait.. These look used. You said in your auction they were new"... I replied with "NOWHERE did I say they were new, and you can tell they are used by the grease on them. They are boxed up and ready to be shipped. How will you be sending payment?"

I'll leave him the NASTIEST Negative Feedback EVER if he bones out on me.

So here is what this guy says to me...
Here is what you said.......................... I bought these Torsion Bar keys awhile back, but never had a chance to install them before my blazer blew up. They are supposed to be for 94+ S10/Blazer 4wd's..................... You said they were never installed. Now your saying they are. Now I see the grease. I didn't pay attention to the pics much since you said they were never used. Now you say they are used. Therefor your description of the item was incorrect.

You stating that they have never been installed, meaning then that they are NOT used. But now you state that they are used. Just because I didn't look closely at the picture to see any indication of use does not change the fact that your description of the item was incorrect. That being said......I will not pay for them, because your description with opposite of what the item really is. If you had said they were used (like they are) in the description, I would of not bid on them. So therefore the error is on you. And if you do infact leave negative feedback you shall recieve the same, as well as a report to ebay.

Now... Here is my auction link... Take a look and tell me if you would have ANY doubt in your mind that these are not used.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1

Never looked at the picture my ass... Who doesn't look at the pics!?!?!!

This guy is paying, or getting an unpaid item tag on his name.

Back