Good Jdm Engine Supplier

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steelbuster

My son has headed to Iraq (Major Bummer) and I am going to do an engine swap in his 89 Civic Si Hatchback. I have just about decided on the JDM B16 Civic SiR engine and cable trans and I would like some input on who a good supplier might be. I am looking at Nippon Motors and Inline Four right now. I live in Minnesota so if someone knows of a supplier in the midwest it would help with shipping costs....Thanks

agree with vtecsir1, those are 2 good places.

Read this about inlinefour

Hybridrevoution gets my vote, eric, the owner trys to make the coustomer come first. He has geat coustomer serives and his prices are great. I will more than likely go with him. Tell him collin (asmallsol) from hondaswap sent you.

See my signature. Tell him Tony sent ya. By the way, that's awesome, giving your son a swap while he's gone.

Thanks alot guys. will give those a call. I've been in Sprint Car racing for 30 yrs but have no experience with imports... Motorheads are the same all over and all ages though I see. Thanks again and I'll be back for more info as the swap goes on.
Pete

That B16a1 swap shouldn't be that hard. That's very cool that you are hooking up your boy and doing the swap for him. www.hydridrevolution.com has my vote because the dude that owns it is on this forum all the time and is very knowledgable and helpful.

I've been in Sprint Car racing for 30 yrs but have no experience with imports... Motorheads are the same all over and all ages though I see.

:worthy: :worthy: You're the rare minority of domestic lovers that shows mutual respect, I applaud and commend you fine sir. :worthy: :worthy:

I would get a quote from any shop online then give hmotorsonline.com and see if the quotes you got are cheaper because they guarantee to beat any competitors prices and i hear they have good/strong motors and they almost always sell them as complete swaps

Thanks to all for the replies.. Hmotorsonline really does seem to have everybody else beat... I'm going to give them a try I think..Will post how it turns out.

They cost a little more,but Import Auto Salvage delivers a high level of complete and cleanliness.

Back