good news...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 23 2003, 04:34 PM

you said you were doing lips and things too? i'm in the market for a front and rear lip..

how about cf hoods?

no i have close contact with a distributor in DFW that can get you hoods.. they didn't really come on JDM cars lol

dude- E... music on websites = uber t3h gay.

especially played out "techno" from 1997.

lol

lol im working on a new look right now :p yeah old site was kinda blah but the techno kicks ass

I can't wait to see your prices. I hope there as good as they sound cause once i get my mkiii supra I'll prolly eventually blow it and need a new engine

Originally posted by silver@Nov 23 2003, 06:58 PM
once again, can you get a lancer evo III front clip?

yeah i can get em.. but you'll pay for it pricing goes by year of the motor not by the size or performance of it per say.. i'll look it up for you

can you also get body parts too?? im looking for a Lancer EVO VI front bumper and rally wing. can you get those and if so can you PM me a price? thanks man!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 23 2003, 04:34 PM
just remember the whole warning thing. based on the rules, i can warn all of you, but seeing as how this is all new, i'll cut you all a break. now seriously, stop whoring and thread jacking.

you said you were doing lips and things too? i'm in the market for a front and rear lip..

how about cf hoods?

I thought that was out of the member lounge? <_<

Nice thread jacking yourself...but good save with the question about cf hoods. :unsure:

And you can't warn someone for stuff they typed before the warning system was put in place. :)

I can't wait to see what kind of specific JDM engines you're going to be getting.

sorry for taking so long.. all honda prices are up

Back