Good Wheel And Tire Combo For A 91 Prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

[spoon]

A local dealer has a set of eagle 17" rims with Yokahama Avid H4's. What do you think woould work well?
any wheel brands superior to another? is eagle even any good? i know the yokahamas are a gr8 tire... least from what ive read and been told :D

i've heard the H4's are not that great, look into getting the avs es 100's, thats what i'm running now, and i love them :) i dont know anything about your eagle wheels

Originally posted by [spoon
,Jan 31 2003, 06:32 PM] A local dealer has a set of eagle 17" rims with Yokahama Avid H4's. What do you think woould work well?
any wheel brands superior to another? is eagle even any good? i know the yokahamas are a gr8 tire... least from what ive read and been told :D

Welp, i dont know about Eagle import rims, but i do know about their domestic rims. They are just a cheap, heavy as fuck knock off rim. If you are willing to spend the ~600 or so a set, get Rota's, they are lighter, cheaper and IMO a better rim.

i have a set of rotas on my car right now i got mine for $450 shipped and they are light as fizzznuck!!!

Back