Got Two Harneses Need One

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acuramike

ok i have an 93 integra Ls and i just put a sir2 motor in i used the ls harness with the del sol b16 vtec ecu and it woulded start it turned over and really wanted too and almost did i also have the complete engine wire harness for b16 some of the wires and pugs were differnet on the Ls
WHICH HARNESS SHOULD I USE LS ENG/WIRE/HARNESS OR
B16ENG/WIRE/HARNESS

Originally posted by acuramike@Jan 23 2003, 02:08 AM
ok i have an 93 integra Ls and i just put a sir2 motor in i used the ls harness with the del sol b16 vtec ecu and it woulded start it turned over and really wanted too and almost did i also have the complete engine wire harness for b16 some of the wires and pugs were differnet on the Ls
WHICH HARNESS SHOULD I USE LS ENG/WIRE/HARNESS OR
B16ENG/WIRE/HARNESS

Capitalization,periods,commas,and grammar would help.Do you have fuel,fire?If so check your timing.

correct answer...both use the LS harness and plug it into motor and use the B16 harness to hook up all the VTEC stuff...

its got spark it's got plenty of fuel and yes its in time. the new motor come out of a runnig car and was put in

Originally posted by acuramike@Jan 23 2003, 02:21 AM
its got spark it's got plenty of fuel and yes its in time. the new motor come out of a runnig car and was put in

Then check all your grounds,but if the starter was turning it could be a weak battery.

Originally posted by acuramike@Jan 22 2003, 08:21 PM

if u got spark and fuel all ur missing is ___________
i think someone got swindal

just make sure u pull the plugs out and look at them
double check ur fireing order too 1342
and make sure number one is at number one on dist. cap

Back