Gran Turismo 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Since its a fairly new game, i havent been able to get much on it except Prize Lists and Car Lists.

To the point. For those who know what the "Black Specials" are, I want to buy them. For those who dont. The cars are sold at the used garages and they are race cars i.e. Black 787B, Black Toyota GT-One, etc... I believe there is a total of 6-7. They cost 9,000,000 all together. Anyway, I havent found a significant way of gaining huge cash. Is there such a way??? Besides gameshark, etc..

B-spec is your friend. Just b-spec an endurance race that you can win easily and you'll have $2million in the morning!

Don't cheat, what's the point of playing a game if you're going to cheat?

How is that cheating???? I just need cash to buy other cars. Anyway i found a way for those who are interested. Get an okay car and race in the Special Conditions. I think its the second one. You get a 2004 Toyota RSC Rally Car and sell it for 260000.

Well, if you were to find a code that you could enter to get the money instead of playing, that wopuld be cheating.

I found a way for those who care. First you need to complete the manufactures race at Mercedez, Legend of Silver Arrow. Then soup up the CLK-GTR cup car with the usual. Then go to the European Events. Enter the Desuchire whatever race. The one where only DTM cars can enter. Put it on B-Spec mode with medium race turns and hit R1. This will bring you to the director screen. Hold L1 and push right on the D-pad. THis will speed up the race. Make sure your car is on 5 and Passing. There will be 5 races. Race in all of them except Nuringburg, too long. In about 15 minutes you will get the AMG CLK-GTR and sell it for 700,000. Thats 800,000 with the prize money in 12-15 minutes!!

Back