great deal for anyone looking to buy tires..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
At Home - Discount Tire Direct there is an instant $100 savings on any 4 tires you purchase online.. also free shipping.. damnit, wish i hadn't just bought my damn tires last week.. uhhhg.. offer expires Oct. 20th

i woulda posted this in deals/special offers but nobody goes there.. so .. just a heads up for anyone who needs tires

awesome. im looking for new tires so this works. shops around here were trying to quote me like 500 for a set of fuzions. fuck that.

:lmao: I love this review.

April 20, 2006
2000 VOLVO S70 T5 SEDAN 4/DOOR
CARROLLTON, TX
Driving Conditions: Highway/City Mix
Driving Style: Highway/City Mix
Miles Driven on Tires: 27,000
Would Buy Tire Again?: Yes
kotspacer.gif
regGoldSpacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
kotspacer.gif
Let me start by saying these tires probably saved my life when a pickup truck hit me and sent me sliding sideways on the highway at 70 mph. I was able to maintain enough control to keep from hitting the concrete barricades or any other cars while steering out of the spin. This was with 20,000 miles on the tires. I am at 22 months and 28,000 miles and could probably get another 8,000 miles if I did not have some damage to my tires due to the accident. Better performance and gas milage and quieter than the Michelin Pilot XGT H4 50,000 mile rated tires I had as my 2nd set of tires (I only got 40,000 miles on those!). Very comparable performance to the stock Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 high performance tires, although the Kumhos are a little noisier on the highway, they are MUCH quieter in turns (the MXM4's squealed in the turns). I am buying another set of these tires in a few days.

A pickup truck hit that volvo at 70 mph and the car survived that shit?! lol

He was probably going 60mph or 65mph...or the same. Who knows.

My mom got her tires from there(at a Discount Tire shop that's local). Seemed like good guys and good service. I've never ordered anything from them though.

I use discount tire all the time till I moved to oklahoma, no discount tire stores in OK, but I did do the deal and got some new tires for a hell of a deal.

my wife used to work for them, until i made her move to tucson with me :) she had the easiest job ever... "searched" the internet for competitors prices........ yes......... thats it

If I still had the ES100s on the car, I might consider getting a set of tires.

Thanks for not posting this 4 months ago eg6. :(

Just ordered me some falken ze-912 in 195/60R-14 to go on some hx rims that have been in my basement for some time

came out to 160$

thanks for the heads up

rep 4 u

nice.. could have gotten the Azenis 615 for $204 shipped..

Back