GReddy Evo, SiR Cluster, JE Pistons, STR Mani, Etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Team Hyperwire

FOR SALE: Brand New - GReddy EVO Cat-Back Exhaust for 02-on RSX Type-S...

GReddy%20EVO%2001.jpg

$460 SHIPPED!

i have 2 of these... one of them does not have the harness plugs (that plug into the back) with it, the other one does... these are in absolutely AWESOME condition! one has 108K and the other has 122K kilometers...

wOTUxNTUzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTUxNTU0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

$175 SHIPPED... make offer for the one without plugs...

wOTYwMzAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

JE Pistons for B-series (Part# 189681 - i think) Pretty sure they are 9:1 B18C and 8.1:1 B16A...
USED but in awesome condition... i bought them used and havent done anything with them...

they come with wrist pins and BRAND NEW rings!

$375 SHIPPED OBO!

wOTU5Mzg4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTU5Mzg5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

awesome for forced induction... very good condition...

Fits:
* ALL B16
* 97-01 B18C5 (ITR)
* 92-93 B17 (GSR)

$360 SHIPPED...

brand new in box ITR intake cam...

wOTU3OTczNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

$250 SHIPPED...

Part# 112... used as my condensor fan for 1 month before i took my A/C out... can be used for push or pull... excellent condition...

wOTUxNTY0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

SOLD!

innovate-lm1-kit.jpg

LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter
Tuning an engine for maximum power previously required long trial-and-error sessions on a dynamometer. With the LM-1, precise AFR measurement allows the user to correctly adjust many variables- including carburetor jetting, fuel injection, turbo fuel curves, etc.- without long and expensive dyno sessions. The meter’s digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-1’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.

The instrument can sample and store the air-fuel-ratio and the other sensor data internally in operation for later analysis on a personal computer. At a sampling rate of 12 samples/second the instrument can store up to 44 minutes worth of data in non-volatile memory. The data can be downloaded to a personal computer using a standard serial port and viewed/analyzed by the included software or any standard spreadsheet program...

more info can be found here: http://www.innovatemotorsports...1.php

I also have the RPM Input Adapter, RPM Inductive Pickup, and the Exhaust Clamp - all basically brand new, only used 3 times! Awesome technology! I wouldnt be selling it if i didnt have to pay some bills... :( oh, well... my loss, your gain... :)

Retail Prices:
-LM1: $349 + shipping
-RPM Input Adapter: $89 + shipping
-RPM Inductive Pickup: $20 + shipping
-Exhaust Clamp: $75 + shipping

Thats $533 before tax and shipping!

SOLD!

christian@hyperwiretuning.com

Back