Greetings from Cali

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
whats up all, havent been to the auto-x or online in a while...cuz i been driving cross country in the del sol (not the best car in the world for a drive like that in case you were wondering.) made it to cali and thought id say what up. see yall in a couple weeks at an auto x or something when i get back.

oh, and eric, i saw ya at limerock over memorial day weekend.

-Chrispy

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Jun 18 2005, 11:08 AM
whats up all, havent been to the auto-x or online in a while...cuz i been driving cross country in the del sol (not the best car in the world for a drive like that in case you were wondering.) made it to cali and thought id say what up. see yall in a couple weeks at an auto x or something when i get back.

oh, and eric, i saw ya at limerock over memorial day weekend.

-Chrispy
[post=513707]Quoted post[/post]​

what up. :p .HOW long did it take you to get there...? from CT....

we left on the first of june from CT, so it took 17 days. but we didnt go straight here, went down through virginia, nashville, mississippi, new orleans, texas, new mexico, colo, arizona, nevada, and then to cali. not the straightest of routes, but lots to see.

P.S. i think i have single handedly taken care of the bug problem across the country - they are all stuck to my front bumper.

sounds like an awesome trip

and if you saw me why didnt you come say hi dumbass lol

anywho see ya at autoX

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 18 2005, 05:36 PM

and if you saw me why didnt you come say hi dumbass lol

[post=513790]Quoted post[/post]​

i was heading to the infield and you were heading the other direction, and i was just too damn lazy to turn around and walk down the hill... and my old man drove so i was a little tipsy :)

Yeah, me, my girlfriend and my ex roomate did most of that trip in the CRX, the MR2 and the RX7. 2 seaters on tour. Hatchbacks didn't feel so bad, the MR2 was like being stuffed in a large sneaker and scooting across the plains for 6 hours in a single stretch.

Nice ride though, I hope you got pics.

pics? haha! the memory card for my camera holds 670 pictures and 30 minutes of video, so far ive used about half of both...so yeah, ive taken a few pics:) the bitch is gonna be paying for all them to get developed.

hmmm, im gonna be in sonoma in 2 days... only problem is, i may not want to sell it when i get back... that thing is nice.

sorry clayton, didnt pick her up. the del sol made it back in mostly one piece... one hell of a trip, but damn it would have been nicer to have a bigger car. then again, some of those twisty ass roads were a blast!

Back