GRM's engine rebuilding article.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Team_Asterisk

R0T0R WH0R3
Well, after I got my latest issue of Grassroots Motorsports, I read avery good article in there about how to properly rebuild an engine. I scanned it for my friend at first, but I thought that you guys might also find it interesting.

EDIT: There is another post like this on rx7club.com just FYI that's also me.:D

Here are the scans:

Scans removed. Please do not post copyrighted material here without permission of the owner.

EDIT: Haha, owned!

Last edited:
Uhhh...is this legal? You might want to e-mail GRM and make sure it's alright to be posting their copyrighted stuff online...

Hahaha. It's all the stuff I constantly tell people. :lmao:

Send in your resume man, see if you can get a job, lol. I'll write a letter of recommendation for you you...

"Dear Sir:

For years now, Blanco has been sharing his vast wealth of tuning knowledge with us and putting noobs with pipe dreams in their place. I feel he would make an excellent addition to your writing staff."

Last edited:
Well, what the hell.... people upload MP3's all the time, and I did buy a subscription. Just trying to help out, really. Oh well.

PS: It's just that once, I posted a scan of an EP coupe converted to Type-R status on rsxclub.com and NO ONE said anything, so I assumed it was fine, oops.:D

Well, Private Messenging is there for a reason, so...

Back