Gta Iii

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hexen

(non vice-city.)

I've beaten the game once through and I'm going through again to get 100% completion this time.

I'm still in Portland and I've done the Vigalante and FireFighter missions (which you have to do on each island.)

I'm working on the Paramedic missions (trying to get to level 12 paramedic) and was wondering if this is any easiar on Staunton island than Portland? Since you only have to do it in one place.

The portland Hospital is centrally located but the terrain is so bumpy that I end up fliping or blowing up the abulence after the 6th or 7th mission usually.

The Staunton Hospital is very much out of the way (very south of map, not centrally located like Portland) and has a weird J shaped entrance, but the terrain is 1000% easiar to navigate in the city because everything is flat.

Has anyone done these? I'm having serious troubles.

in portland, just drive up that little hill instead of going all the way around to the 'real' entrance it can save time, but i think that it is alot easier to navigate through portland making it worth the effort

the best thing i can think of is to jack as many abulences you can and go to Staunton store as many as you cna in your garage and drive carefull. if you on your way to pic up someone and your ahead of time and near your garage swich if your shit is real fucked up.... it's the only thing i can think of....

You can always use cheats! the full health one will disable ur car from exploding when caught on fire

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 21 2003, 03:06 PM
the best thing i can think of is to jack as many abulences you can and go to Staunton store as many as you cna in your garage and drive carefull. if you on your way to pic up someone and your ahead of time and near your garage swich if your shit is real fucked up.... it's the only thing i can think of....

If you get out of the ambulance you fail the missions, its not like vigalante.

WetWilly Posted on Jan 21 2003, 06:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can always use cheats! the full health one will disable ur car from exploding when caught on fire  

And I don't cheat. There's not point in getting 100% completion if I have to cheat to get it.

Well I went ahead to staunton. I haven't tried the Ambulance missions yet because I did the unique jumps and I'm working on the rampages first.

What I didn't know is that the Cartel already shoot at me (and their territory is right near the Hospital) that might throw a wrench in things. I forgot that after the first island when you blow up the boat they already hate you.
I'm having some trouble finding two of the Rampages also... I have a rampage FAQ (hey I beat the game, It's not cheating :p ) to find out where they are, since I didn't get them all the first time through.

The cop missions will be easy, as will be the firefighter. I'll do the 100 Taxi missions on this stage too seeing as those are super easy (time stacks, doesnt restart every fare.) I had 25 in a row on my other game and over like 9 minutes on the timer still gaining every person I droped off. Plus in the taxi with that extra time you can hit the repair garage as much as you want.... the ambulance missions are different, they have very shot timers :( and reset every mission.

Back