Guess who i saw today :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin+Oct 1 2002, 04:29 PM-->
i live off cameron road, north of campus, in an apt. im at work right now, in the chem engineering building. and how can you see my ip?

Oh, ok. The house I'll be staying at (if I make it to Austin) is just south of the Arboretum, 2222 just east of Mopac.

xlfusionxl
@Oct 1 2002, 04:36 PM
Moderators and Admins have an extra button on the screen that allows them to click to see your ip address.

Actually, it shows up right underneath each post now. I like it better this way.

:D

it was a cool black night... lol

and shin IM's me alot... you should make a new SN because i bet he has you blocked... as a matter of fact he's online right now

good, I hope he does. I guess he tried pawning some shit off on Honda-tech also

Glad to see you took my advice :)

update!

pillsPMD: do you know if kent is still alive? a buddy of mine sent him some money like 2 months ago and hasn't seen anything he said he was sending... i know you don't live with him anymore, but i was wondering if you've seen him or anything. thanks
Lacy34**: no, he isnt someone i like to associate with anymore sorry
pillsPMD: thats cool thanks anyway.

i put #'s on the SN so you can't all IM her, but that was his GF from before

yeah, shin's been iming me a lot lately too, but i haven't talked to him at all about whats going on with you

well i've called him once so far... left a message ... no call back ...

wildbill ... toss me an e-mail and let em knwo what's going on ... if there's anything possible i'd be more than happy to work with you on this ... he owes me some money to more than you :) and i need it now more than ever

on a side note

if anyone has any information on him or about him please e-mail me ....

if anyone knows of anyone else besides wildbill that he ripped off please let me know i'm putting together a case aginst him with some experienced help and i'd be more than happy to share with anyone else who he does owe $$$ to

Shin does not have me blocked on AIM, I see him on all the time, but I'm trying not an asshole that just bugs the shit out of him constantly about "what he owes me" Like I've gotten from alot of people I know.

I speak with him about once a month or so, and just have a conversation and bring up the promise he made me three times, to pay me back monies we agreed on, and he still hasn't held up to it.

Shin was my roommate, he got into some "ill shit" and got caught. He had a decent job, but no willpower, no common sense, and DEFINITELY no respect for money he was making. He jacked me out of a month of rent, and left his living area <room and bathroom> a WRECK when he left. It wasn't great when he moved in, but it was definitely clean enough to live in. I loaned him a bed, drove him to find work, and to work quite a few times. Hell, I even loaned him money up front until he could get money in pocket from his job. I bought his uniform pants for him, and food for almost a month.

I got repaid with a knife to the back, in my opinion.

I don't wanna talk aobut the issues, just anyone who speaks with Shin, let him know I'm still not satisfied with his decisions.

Originally posted by sprfreek@Oct 2 2002, 03:09 AM
well i've called him once so far... left a message ... no call back ...

wildbill ... toss me an e-mail and let em knwo what's going on ... if there's anything possible i'd be more than happy to work with you on this ... he owes me some money to more than you :) and i need it now more than ever

you have mail

heres what i think happened:

he played us all along under his girlfriends company.. selling things legit to a few of us. i dont think he EVER had a del sol, and that he just said he had all that stuff, then planned the whole break in thing and parted out all the "shit" that didn't get stolen... then took all your money

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Oct 2 2002, 04:11 PM
heres what i think happened:

he played us all along under his girlfriends company.. selling things legit to a few of us. i dont think he EVER had a del sol, and that he just said he had all that stuff, then planned the whole break in thing and parted out all the "shit" that didn't get stolen... then took all your money

Wait what did he say happened?

I finally got a response. . .like 4hrs before the deadline. . . and I'm sure he's reading all of this and has been all along. . .

Back