Gumball 3000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jawdropr

Banned
hi everybody i was just trying to let everyone know that there is a really good movie out there that i think everyon should see, it is kinda old but its called gumball 3000 , and if anyone has any info on futre gumballs let me know thanks.....you can download the gumball 3000 on kazaa :D

I liked watchin that gumball 3000. However, I think it gets really really repetitive and kinda boring after awhile. But besides from that the cars are BADASS. I found a site a long time ago that showed a schedule for when the next one was, i'll try and find it. Its crazy u have to apply and get accepted to compete. I could never compete even if i had the chance. Thats insane how many tickets they get. It would be interesting to see the total number of tickets and arrests, too bad they dont say.

from the looks of some of the cars that run in the gumball......
i would seriously doubt that a few thousand dollars of tickets would even
put a scratch in their wallets....

i read an article somewhere......

fucking this turboed porsche out ran 2 las vegas camaro-type cop cars AND a helicopter....

cant wait untill im rich and eccentric (got the second one down pretty much so far :lol: )
so i can participate in one of those races.

the TT prosche had a top speed of 206, a helicopter on the show cops says "he's pulling on us" and the car is barely going 120 or so.

Gumball 3000 is sorta old, i had that dloaded and wore it out 3 months or so ago. The f-50 got clocked at ~180, i wouldn't have fucking stopped for a cop that cant go faster than 115-120 or so.

You can't outrun a radio? Going 180, open road, he could easily outrun one, unless they called ~200 or so miles ahead and give them time to setup.

im going to go wait at a highway reststop when they are on there way to miami. wish i had a camcorder.

you guys praise gumball (highway race across america) but turn around and trash people on that highway racing thread in driving tech...i'm not pointing fingers so nobody get angry at me, if you do you're automatically a hypocrit...anyway...i know those guys can drive way better than 98% of the people on this board so maybe my first statment doesnt hold water...either way, all the gumball movies own.

<---will own a mclauren one day
<---will smoke every car on gumball with said mclauren

Originally posted by caffeind@Apr 14 2003, 08:35 PM
<---will own a mclauren one day
<---will smoke every car on gumball with said mclauren

Take little steps at a time--like spelling it right.

Begin inserting owned pics.

Yeah, you ARE guessing that people with lots of money just go out and really take the time to learn how to drive much better than anyone else.

Anyone here that's autox'ed or anything over 2 times could viably waste any rich f@%$ w/a normal car(the rich bastard w/a normal car too that is)

watch the damn video, then you will see if they can drive or not. yeah what if that rich guy goes to skip barber racing school or something comparable, you still going to beat them? ahh no. who cares they drive bad ass cars, have you ever driven a ferrari? they are hard to drive so obviously these guys do alright driving.

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Apr 14 2003, 09:36 PM
Yeah, you ARE guessing that people with lots of money just go out and really take the time to learn how to drive much better than anyone else.

Anyone here that's autox'ed or anything over 2 times could viably waste any rich f@%$ w/a normal car(the rich bastard w/a normal car too that is)

ok "tommy the cat" looks like just any old fuck romps around in a race prep and race sponsored TT porshe, or a ferrari, or an AMG? Granted some of them are probably just rich, dude, look at the cars. These are not your average drivers. lol

well in this years gumball i will have a first hand vid, t-shirt and awsome pics. my friend is racing it in with a prelude :)

Gumball was ok but it did get kinda repetitive, however the 700 hp skyline was quite alright... You guys should d/l Turbo Dreams 1, 2 and 3. Lots of supras, but still pretty bad-ass.

Originally posted by Trinity@Apr 14 2003, 11:42 PM
well in this years gumball i will have a first hand vid, t-shirt and awsome pics. my friend is racing it in with a prelude :)

yeah, i read a thread that he started on h-t i think... sounds pretty sick. it would be weird to be rollin' in a ferrari, look over and see a honda fly past you.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 14 2003, 10:21 PM
hello and welcome to last summer

THISTHREADISABOUTOMSETHINGOLDASFUCK.gif

reposts.jpg

how do you apply to enter into it? I thought that was just a movie, does anyone have info? (I'm googling right now...)

i think it was costing them like 15k to enter. he was sponsored but i think something happened and they let him go off the sponsorship.

Originally posted by caffeind@Apr 14 2003, 09:35 PM
you guys praise gumball (highway race across america) but turn around and trash people on that highway racing thread in driving tech...i'm not pointing fingers so nobody get angry at me, if you do you're automatically a hypocrit...anyway...i know those guys can drive way better than 98% of the people on this board so maybe my first statment doesnt hold water...either way, all the gumball movies own.

there is a difference between watching a video and enjoying it, and trying to do dumb shit yourself
i use to ride.... never got into tricks or any of that shit.... its not safe to do that kind of shit on public roads... its pretty fucking stupid to try it... your pretty much asking to fuck yourself up, fuck your bike up, possibly injure someone else..... but i love the las Vegas Extreems videos (hell i even own them all) and those guys are doing some of the most obscene tricks you can immagine (on public roads)

Back