H20i Ocean City

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeinGirl

Looks like I might actually be making my way up NE to this car show.
Will there be any of you awesome people going? I know that there are quite a few of you up in the NE area.
Apparently it is the last weekend of September which is 6 weeks from now. You should check it out if you haven't already.
It will be my 1st time to go so Im not sure what to expect but I hear its good.
Ill be flying in to Pittsburgh and then road tripping from there to Ocean City.
Im pretty excited and looking forward to getting away for a little while.

got a few friends who will be going out there
i however will not be

i have not yet accepted this whole VW life of going to meet ups / get togethers / shows / etc
im still wrapping my head around the idea that if there is more than 3 VWs in a parking lot there is a high chance that an impromptu swap meet will break out

i never go to meets. local or organized.

full of flatbrimmer brotard morons that dont even know what parts are on their own car.

never fails. every. time.

pittsburg to oc is quite the haul. in case you aren't aware.... but no, not going.

that's why it's "road tripping"

if it was next door it wouldnt be much of a road trip

Haha E... it looks like there are quite more than just VDubs. I'm not even going in one. :shrug2:
I thought you were going to say you were afraid they'll break out into a flash mob!

Cars & coffee is what we have here Cal!

i have a few friends that do cars and coffee around here, but its always like ferraris and shit that show up, so im apprehensive about going.

car meets in general just really arent my thing.

i have a few friends that do cars and coffee around here, but its always like ferraris and shit that show up, so im apprehensive about going.

car meets in general just really arent my thing.

Texas ones are HUGE. Way more than just Italians that show up.

Its Jersey so expect the douche part and blow outs. No offense to New Jersey people.

Its Jersey so expect the douche part and blow outs. No offense to New Jersey people.
It's Ocean City, Maryland, not OC, NJ. But if it was, blow outs are generally more an NY/NNJ thing anyway. They don't come that far south, especially after Labor Day. But OC, NJ is a dry town so it actually keeps the morons out. It's more of a family place. My family loves it. I personally don't like driving an hour and a half down the shoreline when there is a perfectly good beach 10 minutes away in Sea Bright.

But I take no offense. I know my beach area is flooded with entire sections of Home Depot. Mostly coming here from other states...

If it was in NJ, I might actually check it out. Car show and meet one of the girls of HS?! zomg!! But I'm not driving to MD for a car show. No way.

Last edited:
Alright.

Attachments

• were-here-to-fuck-shit-up-gif.jpg
    were-here-to-fuck-shit-up-gif.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 603
Back