H22 Vs B18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Acura18

:huh: How many hp can I got with a b18 n/a and how it will cost...?
I had a g2 integra, sould I be better to put a stock b18 whit a small turbo,
or a h22??
How will cost a turbo and how mutch hp will I get with a stock bloc ...?
thinks

ok, turbo ls is ur best bet for best overall engine, b18b na, u might be able to milk it for 200 hp with lots of tuning and mods, h22a u could get around 250 or a lil more hp out of it na with tuning. but turbo ls will cost less or the same as buying a mount kit for the h22a and putting it in ur teg. as far as turboing a stock ls, not very smart, buy hondata s100 or s200 im not sure which one is for ur yaer teg, and then boost maybe 7 psi, but anything more id upgrade internals...

what year teg do you have?? h22 kits into tegs go 94 and up, if you have anything under that.. they need to be custom mounts..

and b18 what? are we talkin b18b or b18c?? and go look up some prices on motors, turbos, and grammar classes. u need them.

Originally posted by paragus@Jan 23 2003, 06:56 PM
and go look up some prices on motors, turbos, and grammar classes. u need them.

hahaha yea i had problems trying to read those hyroglyphics

Originally posted by paragus@Jan 23 2003, 06:56 PM
what year teg do you have?? h22 kits into tegs go 94 and up, if you have anything under that.. they need to be custom mounts..

and b18 what? are we talkin b18b or b18c?? and go look up some prices on motors, turbos, and grammar classes. u need them.

Man you're being harsh today :)

But anyhow. B18b Turbo baby!

And Yay on the Hondata! Woo... er.. yea.

Back