h22a camshaft help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DAallday

i'm looking to get some skunk2 cams for my 1996 h22a. I'm kind of lost on which ones would get me the most power and the differences between the pro and tuner series and the stages. i've researched but haven't gotten the answers i'm looking for.

Okay, then you're headed in the right direction. What all is done to it? Any headwork?

I can help you choose a decent set of cams for your setup if you supply some info..

right now i have just a stock jdm 1996 h22a in my eg. nothing has been done to it. still stock headers and no exhaust. the car is pretty quick but i'm looking for a little more power. i want the power but still want to keep it a daily driver.

I'd start with a good intake and exhaust, and then move to intake mani, tb, and cams. You won't really see the full gain of the cams without some headwork and airflow.

what kind of head work are you talking about? i'm not looking for a monster motor or anything. just something with a little more power. i was thinking cams and some bolt ons.

Back