h22a1 5th gen hatch for sale in maryland

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
I live in maryland. My buddy doesnt have the internet so i am posting this for him. He has a 1992 Honda Civic vx for sale.It is the stock hunter green color and it is alittle faded. It has a H22a1 (195 hp and 156 tq) with a moddified aem short ram intake, dc sports header and a apexi n1 exhaust. It has no resinator or cat. He also has a new fuel pump. He never took it to the track at all and he really never raced it. When he got the car back 2 weeks later he got a street bike. So the only miles he put onto it is to work. It has 209,xxx miles on the chassis. And less than 65,000 on the motor. It has place racing mounts.(sorry it doesnt have hasport) No grinds in the tranny. It is a very powerful car. It has the honda rust syndrome though. It has knicks in the back bumper and the rust is around both rear fender wells. Not more then 2 inches on each side. The interior is mint except for no floor mats and it has a cut in the carpet to fit the h22a1 shifter. The cut is from the center console to the ashtray compartment. It is overall a good car. He said it is crazy fast. I have drivin it but i never redlined it. And when he drives he never redlines it at all. It is the ultimate sleeper. Has stock vx wheels.(9 pounds) 75% tread left on the tires. I think they are azenis. The body is stock from turnsignal to taillights. An ase certified mechanic did the swap. It is very clean. If anyone is interested make an offer. And no low balling. This is a great car. Still has plenty of room for mods and maybe even a turbo. But It is in the maryland area. The zip code is 21222. Please only serious offers and he doesnt want to ship. Pick up only. I can give you his or my phone number if needed to set up a date to met. He wants to sell it for a dumb reason. He wants a scion xb. He has a street bike and an early 90's teg with a b20. He is even thinking about selling that to. Not to sure about the mods but i am sure it is a b20 intake, header, exhaust and no clue whatelse. It has a body kit and the car is painted blue and silver. Already has (i think) 17 inch rims. But i dont know if he wants to give them up. But make an offer on that too. It is also a five speed. But dont be afraid to make an offer. But remember he doesnt want to ship it he only wants it to be picked up. Thanks. (and damn 100 posts already where has the time gone :D )(And how do you like that grammer and look i even used punctuation)

Oh and i forgot that it has a chipped ecu. Not with the cheap "mugen" knockoff program. It doesnt throw any codes either. And one more thing he doesnt want to trade he wants cash to use towards his Scion Xb downpayment. So thanks for looking and dont be afraid to make an offer.

I know it has only been an hour but i am heading to bed so i will give it a bump for the night. And one more thing i forgot to mention. It has tokico whites for suspension. And there are no pics available. I guess you can only see it in person. But i hear a "bump" in the night.

50 veiws and no reply? Oh well i can talk to him if he wants to ship it. I think he will but you have to name a price for just the car and then he will add shipping costs and i will try to post pics up soon. This car is fast as hell already and he has barely touched the motor. Make an offer. He will consider any but no low-balling please. I'd buy it in a heart beat but i already have a perfectly good 95 hatch.

Back