H23 FS $500 obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ludegirl

I am selling the H23A1 from my 1993 Prelude (I just put a H22 in). It has about 50,000 miles on it. Comes with complete motor, tranny, and p14 ecu. Everything is in good condition. I live in Claremont, CA but I'm willing to ship it if you pay. PM me if you have any questions.

Sorry I haven't been replying :sleep: I'll try to get some pics posted up soon. To anybody who wants to know about shipping, I found out it should be about $200 to $300, but to get an exact quote I'll have to crate it up and shit...please PM me if you're interested! Thanks!

sent you an email back...i'm like 45 min. away if possible, i might be able to stop by tomorrow night or friday night...we'll be in ontario on one of those days :D

gurl...if you still got it, the whole swap, then i'm still interested, i sent you an email...i would like to check it out first though (pics or in person). thanks :D

Originally posted by losimus@Apr 25 2004, 12:31 AM
gurl...if you still got it, the whole swap, then i'm still interested, i sent you an email...i would like to check it out first though (pics or in person). thanks :D

just a "reminder" ;)

Back