Hangover Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i used to be hungover alot, but i dont drink as much as i used to since i only have 1 kidney now... i used to smoke a fatty bowl and drink a redbull and i'd be good to go..

its not an opinion.

Back Lit Lounge Full Vodka List

absolute: 3
Effen: 5

How is it not an opion?

Zyr's a 5 also what your point.

****Taken from the site****
Before it makes the Top 10 list or a 5-star rating, a vodka will be taste tested at least three times. Once on the rocks, once chilled and non-diluted, and once room temperature. I have never claimed to be the most knowledgeable, the biggest collector, or the keenest of vodka experts

Find me a list made by someone that has an insurance policy on his pallet. Then it's a cretible source until then it's just another opions. I work in the gourmet food industie and just because someone made a list about what he/she thinks is the best Creme Burlee on the market we don't go by that. We hire people making 15-20k a week to taste shit.
I posted the vodkas i drink and not what i though was the best on the market. If i was posting what i though was the best it would have been Jewel of Russia Ultra, Ultimat, Armadale, Kiru, Ciroc . O and it just fits your MO so much that the item/product just happens to be at the top of this list for 06' Whats if going to change to next year?

I'll go out tonight and buy a bottle of Effen and let you know what i think, Becuase again it's all about what you perfer as the drinker and not what others think.

Last edited:
its not an opinion.

Back Lit Lounge Full Vodka List

absolute: 3
Effen: 5
I'm not saying Absolut is delicious but on that list Stoli Elit is only a 4. Gimme a break.

But for hangovers... First thing I do when I wake up is "Bite the Dog Back". Drink a beer, take a shot, whatever you were drinking. It sounds nasty and that it might make you puke, but try it and see. I've also heard a shot of Jager does the same thing but i have never tried. After that it's a combo of B12, water, and caffiene. Some need more of one then another, experiment and find your balance. That is the end all of hangover cures. Obviously if you have to take a shit or are hungry do that to, but it really doesn't affect it. Pepto Cherry also helps me a lot.

Hangover cure;

Pound a bottle or two of water before bed.
Pop aspirin - your head is going to be hurting from the expanding and compressing of cells in your skull.

Fall asleep. Sleep as much as you can.

Wake up, drink water, hot tea, or whatever else you can. Try not to drink soda because it will dehydrate you further.

Take a hot shower and sweat some of the alcohol out of your pores.

Make eggs. Add cheese or whatever you want with them, but get this protein in you.

Rest and repeat.

Back