Happy 420!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmm, celebrated it just after midnight, but with a little drug that shares its name with a common cola :) . didn't even realize it was 420. BTW that was my first time, and umm, it was pretty good shit. won't make it a habit or anything, but the curiosity of it was getting to me

"Celebrated" last night at midnight and again this morning. When I get home from work, going to celebrate again.......

Quoted post[/post]]
hmm, celebrated it just after midnight, but with a little drug that shares its name with a common cola :) . didn't even realize it was 420. BTW that was my first time, and umm, it was pretty good shit. won't make it a habit or anything, but the curiosity of it was getting to me

:bash:

Pot sucks. I did it like 3 times, and the third time it was laced with something that really did me in. Havent' touched it in over 14 years.

"I'll come up with great ideas first... and then get high to reward myself!"

like i always say....

someone will need to clean the bathrooms in gas stations... keep up the good work fellas.

Funny, not all of us are losers. Just the ones that let it control their lives. I make well over 45K a year as a Engineer, and I'm 24!!!. My father makes 100K+ and guess what, he smokes too.

Dont generalize.

celebrated last night after midnight twice, already celebrated once today. But i gotta type up a short paper about the film Stalingrad and if and how it depicts the views and attitudes of the Germans in the early 90's. whatever, not hard. Plus i haev a night class, but we are just going to be watching a ww2 film (with no paper to write about it) so going to that high will be fine.

Can't wait til after 8, then the fun really begins.

Just because people smoke weed doesnt make them a bad person, nor does it make them lazy and worthless. The people who let it control their lives and abuse it are the ones who give weed smokers the bad rap.

its a drug, so what... so is caffiene, nicotine...... :p

whatever, why all the hate?!?!! its 420, its a time of peace love and harmony!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
fuckin' stoners

no, not stoners.. .. you can call me a pothead.... a stoner gets high and does nothing.. a pot head needs it to function correctly.. :laugh:
<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#009900">Happy 420</span></span>
4-20.gif

Quoted post[/post]]
like i always say....

someone will need to clean the bathrooms in gas stations... keep up the good work fellas.
This tickled my ass. Some of the more successful people I know smoke frequently. Today I got high and went and worked out for like 2 hours, it has its uses. Mind over matter. If a substance controls someone it's just them being weak.

Back