Happy 9/11 day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

or blaming pregnancy on your man juice
damn ...i always put the blame on the man juice...grrrrrrr...lol...jk

but yea...steve irwin's death was no where near what 9/11 was...no, his death wasn't funny...but he had to of seen it comin sooner or later...these people that were in the WTC...they woke up like every other morning and went to work...expecting that day to turnout just like any other day...they had no clue what hit them...

Weren't a lot of you the same people who were laughing at Stever Irwin's death? Respect? Hypocrisy? Yes, I do realize that they were entirely different events but a tragic death is a tragic death and if you're going to make fun of somebody else's misfortune you better expect it come back your way at some point.

WTC > Steve Irwin.

Steve Irwin did die in an ironic fassion some (possibly including him) would consider funney.

9/11 isnt funny at all.

Look,

The point you are missing is that steve lived a dangerious life and it got the best of him. He always new the risks he was taking, no matter how small or big they were. He played with fire too long and got burned.

9/11 is totally different.

BTW, if you wanna give me neg. rep points then go ahead - its just the internet. I only wanted to see what would happen - srry u had to be the victim of my lil experiment ;)

Look,

The point you are missing is that steve lived a dangerious life and it got the best of him. He always new the risks he was taking, no matter how small or big they were. He played with fire too long and got burned.

9/11 is totally different.

BTW, if you wanna give me neg. rep points then go ahead - its just the internet. I only wanted to see what would happen - srry u had to be the victim of my lil experiment ;)

Well put.

Any family losing a father is tragic, but you can only feel so bad for a guy who get's killed by a train when he saw it coming down the tracks five years ago...

Well put.

Any family losing a father is tragic, but you can only feel so bad for a guy who get's killed by a train when he saw it coming down the tracks five years ago...

good analogy...as the people in the WTC didnt see the train coming at all...so i agree

9/11 was on a much larger scale and we all retain feelings of it thru the people we knew, what we perceived thru media etc... there is no way a parody can be made of it for people to not take seriously. I do agree Steve Irwin's death was tragic but since that was one person, the crocodile hunter at that, it's a little more easier to poke fun at but I think most people do keep that in mind. So what it all boils down to is that Canada is America's hat :moon: :asshat: :beat: (@ rfalls86)

Last edited:
well...uhm...hate me or see it in different eyes....

Other countries have ways they want to express holidays...some get too politically correct like the debate of last year's christmas in America (the most watched O'rilly factor)....but we still must remember what other countries celibrate, and how they express their celibrations, and when they go internationally with posting on the internet, on how they should stay politically correct in another forum.

Canada has different hollidays than us, Japan the same, Turkmanistan also has some different holiday's than what we in American are used to...case in point...

Public holidays and other important dates

anyways, the original poster might have wanted to just say " hay it's 9/11, don't forget and remember the loved ones who perished and be joyfull for their remeberance"... it's a sad day for us, but when we commenerate the loss, it does give us a feeling that we did remember them as being lost to a national tragity and we kinda feel good about ourselves in a "pride-ish" way...other countries might just take our other holidays that they know we have and add the word "Happy"...since most of ours have that word or use it to express that holiday....

Multi-cultural mis-understanding....don't flame the guy, or shun him...unless he responds and say's something else to offend us or to support his original post.....haste make hate;)

Other countries have ways they want to express holidays...some get too politically correct like the debate of last year's christmas in America (the most watched O'rilly factor)....but we still must remember what other countries celibrate, and how they express their celibrations, and when they go internationally with posting on the internet, on how they should stay politically correct in another forum.

Canada has different hollidays than us, Japan the same, Turkmanistan also has some different holiday's than what we in American are used to...case in point...

anyways, the original poster might have wanted to just say " hay it's 9/11, don't forget and remember the loved ones who perished and be joyfull for their remeberance"... it's a sad day for us, but when we commenerate the loss, it does give us a feeling that we did remember them as being lost to a national tragity and we kinda feel good about ourselves in a "pride-ish" way...other countries might just take our other holidays that they know we have and add the word "Happy"...since most of ours have that word or use it to express that holiday....

Multi-cultural mis-understanding....don't flame the guy, or shun him...unless he responds and say's something else to offend us or to support his original post.....haste make hate;)

Then I suppose someone saying "Happy 9/11 Day" to you doesn't affend u? wow im speechless, and I dont hate you for your comment...

Last edited:

Yes, I agree but one thing that seems to me that shouldn't be lost through "multi-cultural mis-understanding" is the briefness of his statement. 9/11 hits particulary close to home with me so forgive me if I jump the gun a little bit

Fuck him he's Canadian, You pancake/maple syrup eatin muthafuckers are next! You hear me over there flappy head?

Bush Ownz JOO! :lol:

oh I'm sorry, you misunderstood meh

Last edited:
Then I suppose someone saying "Happy 9/11 Day" to you doesn't affend u? wow im speechless, and I dont hate you for your comment...

I lived 7.5 years in Japan...the amount of broken English or Engrish has made me not surprized at some posts I've seen. How many time have I had a Japanese person come up to me at a bar and said "Happy Christmas", I know different countries also have their own celibrations and their own way of saying merry and sad event's.....a smart person would see that they are foreign, at least repect that they have the acknowlegement of our celibrations and downfalls.

Go to Japan and find this offencive or not.......slightly NWS...

Metropolis - Japan Travel: Kawasaki - Heads up

it would be the same for me to go to Japan and to tell eveyone to have a happy dick day.......:p

well i am VERY sorry that i caused all this havoc. I was merely getting at the point that the 11th is the day that the towers went down...i was only saying...but then right away everyone thought it was like i was making fun...i said have a nice day and i get into a whole fuck load of trouble...well im sorry for offending all of you...it was a sad day for canadians too...i was not happy when i saw the two towers collapse. I do not know what it is like to lose a loved one...and im very sorry to the people that i offended. I feel very wrong although i didnt mean any harm...i just wanted to cheer people up and maybe lessen the thought of it. but anyways if you guys want to "flame" for me just saying maybe have a happy day. but i am sorry for anyone who lost a loved one. :mellow:

it was a typo...things like that can happen...not everyone can type or itterate their feelings very good on keyboards....live and learn, and now you must pay the punishment if you have a hot sister....screw the pics and post up some vids.....

it was a typo...things like that can happen...not everyone can type or itterate their feelings very good on keyboards....live and learn, and now you must pay the punishment if you have a hot sister....screw the pics and post up some vids.....

ROFLCOPTER
ph34r.gif

and isn't it just a tad amazing that this whole thing is perceived as Bush's fault yet Clinton had a chance to nab Bin Laden in 98 and chose not to...

Read my sig.

EDIT: And what was the Republican respons to Clinton firing missiles at Binny?

"No war for Monica!" I think is how it went.

Sound familiar now?

I lived 7.5 years in Japan...the amount of broken English or Engrish has made me not surprized at some posts I've seen. How many time have I had a Japanese person come up to me at a bar and said "Happy Christmas", I know different countries also have their own celibrations and their own way of saying merry and sad event's.....a smart person would see that they are foreign, at least repect that they have the acknowlegement of our celibrations and downfalls.

Go to Japan and find this offencive or not.......slightly NWS...

Metropolis - Japan Travel: Kawasaki - Heads up

Sry... I still personally believe it to be offensive. So ya he claims that he said to have a nice day because of the hardship some of us went through. I speak with canadians on a daily basis and have friends in canada, i even asked one of them if it was appropriate in the canadian culture to use "Happy 911 Day" and he said.

Rich-says:
what a retard

Thank you although for your apoligy, just dont know if your truly being sincere... I also noticed that in the early beginings of this post you were viewing this thread you could have posted an apoligy much earlier? only after you get flamed and reported do you apoligies? "confused"

Back