Happy b day jeffie7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

time for a new years resolution already?

i left your present under your bed.
ill give you a hint, its a dead fat guy.

yeah.. but your average american owning only one sword, chances are its a machete or a katana.
if you had a collection of swords, i couldnt assume.

what kind do you have then?
this may help:
JAPANESE SWORD VISUAL GLOSSARY

yeah.. but your average american owning only one sword, chances are its a machete or a katana.
if you had a collection of swords, i couldnt assume.

what kind do you have then?
this may help:
JAPANESE SWORD VISUAL GLOSSARY

That be true. Then again a lot of Americans have medieval style swords. Lets not forget the highlander swords from that movie/tv show.

http://www.mycoolcollectibles.com/image_manager/attributes/image/image_2/31580396_7457462.jpg

I was just picking on you for saying you're not tooo American, but yes, it is a Katana, Linh picked it up last year to display in the house once its done, I also have a handful of other hand weapons from a bo, stars, nunchaku, lots of knives from all over, and then random guns mostly American/Germen However, at the end of the day I always fall back to my favorite weapon, my hands. I hold a yudansha in tridital karate, covering everything from kicks, punches, small jount locks, chokes, take downs, throws, and submission.

fun times =)

you didnt say medieval, you said japanese.
my friend has all that ninja shit cuz hes a black belt.
but hes scared to death of spiders.

i guess a friend of one of my friends built a small mechanical spider that walks around town and shoots little cameras or some shit out of a small needle. and if you step on it, it collapses and then regenerates itself.

happy bday! so did the wife let you get some bday presents in the form of pics? ;)

Back