Happy birthday?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i don't remember where i put the camera's so when i find them i'll help you out. all i know is i had a lot of drinks in like 2 hours. lets name them all

2- gatorade
6 buttery nipples
1- ameretto (sp) sour
2 lemon drops
and a shot of black licorice (sp) shit. i think its jager lol

anyways i made out with a guy and then my ex brought his "new" girlfriend to the bar and i made out with her. she told him to his face tha ti kissed better than him. she wanted me to go back to the house with them but he was too pissed off. guys are stupid lol. i just gotta find the pics and i swear i think i'm still tipsy

Originally posted by Trinity@Jul 24 2003, 06:59 AM
anyways i made out with a guy and then my ex brought his "new" girlfriend to the bar and i made out with her. she told him to his face tha ti kissed better than him. she wanted me to go back to the house with them but he was too pissed off.

:worthy: :yes:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jul 24 2003, 11:42 AM-->
@Jul 24 2003, 06:59 AM
anyways i made out with a guy and then my ex brought his "new" girlfriend to the bar and i made out with her. she told him to his face tha ti kissed better than him. she wanted me to go back to the house with them but he was too pissed off.

:worthy: :yes:

Kooooool. :lol:

ok i found one camera and dropped it off to get developed. i am no longer feeling like shit and i barely made it thru my day at work. i work with my ex so he told EVERYONE about it. now everyone thinks he is gay since he got pissed lol. oh the fun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome. Even better that everyone thinks he's gay huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, all the guys were like " man i would have taken you 2 home, not came in a bitched that some girl tried stealing my girlfriend". i was cracking up. just goes to show what trying to have a pity party does for you. the only thing that pissed me off is he lied and said i kissed her and that when i was doing other things she got scared and wanted to leave. which he TOLD her to kiss me and well she didn't look too scared when she left, considering she was running beside the car trying to kiss me and asking me to go with her.

Back