Happy Late Birthday... to me :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
So I turned 19 yesterday. Cassie planned a surprise party for me and all my friends showed up. Was fun.

My parents got me a 120gb Zune and my friend Lacey got lotions for Cassie and I :ph34r:

Right on! Happy Birthday man! Now you can drink responsibly in canada!

Really? I didn't drink until I turned 21, but my parents gave us small sips of wine, even though it was watered down with 7up, growing up.

Nah, I've never really had a desire to try it. My Dad has offered me drinks of his beer before, but drinking isn't that novel of an idea to me.

Lmfao. Hasn't been put to use yet and if it had there wouldn't be pictures :p

Nah, I've never really had a desire to try it. My Dad has offered me drinks of his beer before, but drinking isn't that novel of an idea to me.

I was around it a lot. I never drank until I was a freshman in college, at the age of 19. I didn't really want to, but it started with me loving beer from my very first one and casually working my way up. Now I'm an aficionado but I only drink like once a week. That being said, I'm around it 24/7 and you get used to it very very fast at college, To me, drinking is like putting on clean underwear, you got to do it once in a while.

Edit: I don't smoke, so i took that out. Most kids here do though I find.

Last edited:
I was around it a lot. I never drank until I was a freshman in college, at the age of 19. I didn't really want to, but it started with me loving beer from my very first one and casually working my way up. Now I'm an aficionado but I only drink like once a week. That being said, I'm around it 24/7 and you get used to it very very fast at college, like pot. To me, drinking and smoking are like putting on clean underwear, you got to do it once in a while.

The most disgusting analogy, ever!

Back