MN Harley Sportster Chopper For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gnarphantom

Hey guys I have a 99 Sportster 883 that I need to peddle. Just before winter I had a front to back done on it, New paint, cables, wheel bearings, brakes, carb rebuilt, new rocker box gaskets, spark plugs, and anything you can think of, and it was done by a Harley mechanic. Bike doesn't even have 9000 miles on it. Satin black and totally shaved. No turn signals, on off switch, or horn. Key and high/low switch relocated, new tires last year, new battery, 21" front tire, 2" over front end, new risers, drag bars, pipes, hypercharger, lowering shocks in the back, pegs and handles. Custom rear fender, lots of chrome. Lots of time and money in this guy, need $5100 or best offer. Hoping to build a monster D-series Crx soon so this would really help if i could get rid of this toy to build another one. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested so I didn't get pictures but if anyone replies and needs them i will have them up in no time.

Back