harness probem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ls/vtechatch91

wow.. i havent been on here in forever... an now im stuck lol... so i bought a 90 si shell.. for 300 =)... anyways it had no engine harness so i picked up a which what my buddy thought was a si harness but its a obd0 integra harness.. everything connected together but the plug by the resistor box.. the si had a 8 wire circle plug an the ls is a 6 wire square plug... i know that this harness will work but idk what too do.. so if anyone knows let me know... im kinda stuck an its pretty much the last thing i have left...

wow.. i havent been on here in forever... an now im stuck lol... so i bought a 90 si shell.. for 300 =)... anyways it had no engine harness so i picked up a which what my buddy thought was a si harness but its a obd0 integra harness.. everything connected together but the plug by the resistor box.. the si had a 8 wire circle plug an the ls is a 6 wire square plug... i know that this harness will work but idk what too do.. so if anyone knows let me know... im kinda stuck an its pretty much the last thing i have left...

hmmm your talkin bout where the engine harness connects to the chassis right? like the main plug? can you depin the square plug and match the wire colors up using a round plug ?

ya the main plug in the right corner by the resistor box... the si part is a 8 wire circle plug an the ls is a 6 wire square plug... if i did do that i would have 2 wires left over... idk.. im like totally lost lol...

the reason that the 89-91 Si had an 8-wire connector is that they had a Fast Idle Control Valve with the wires going thru that connector - the wire colors are dark blue and black/yellow - 88 Si didn't have the FICV and has the same 6-wire square plug as the LS - you just need to swap a square 6-wire connector from LS or 88 Si onto the chassis harness and forget the blue and black/yellow wires or swap a round 8-wire Si connector onto the engine harness and forget the blue and black/yellow wires in the chassis harness

Back